I'm gunna cry

Zhorno

After 3 months of having my wheels refurbed I hit them last week

Sad times bud. :byebye: You had a pretty good run though.

I know gazzer, but it was after reversing down a road in a hissy fit because a women decided not to give way and them not back off.

Zhorno, my mrs keeps seeing you in Bristol by the way. Apparently you have put some extra plastic on your car?? I'm guessing she means the nismo kit lol

Haha ye that would be me, we're she live ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zhorno, my mrs keeps seeing you in Bristol by the way. Apparently you have put some extra plastic on your car?? I'm guessing she means the nismo kit lol

....... we're she live ?

I should bloody hope so !!! :)

With me! So down boy!! ...lol we live in draycott but she works in Bristol and constantly driving around it. So she's always telling me when she spots another zed. She drives a white 13 plate seat Ibiza. Normally driving around around with a power women face on! Lol

....... we're she live ?

Huh :s

Also parked my car in a car park the same day and someone hit the bumper. Nice silver scuffs down it.

Sh*t, sorry to read that. You aren't having the best luck at the mo. :surrender: Will it buff out then Ian? Really hope so otherwise that is such a f**ker! :angry:

....... we're she live ?

Ignore. ;) He's just on about your spelling. :lol:

Should be; "where does she live?"

We're should be used like this; "we're happy to see you" as in "we are happy to see you". etc.

English lesson over. :gathering::D

With me! So down boy!! ...lol we live in draycott but she works in Bristol and constantly driving around it. So she's always telling me when she spots another zed. She drives a white 13 plate seat Ibiza. Normally driving around around with a power women face on! Lol

I meant we're does she see me , that why I was saying she does she live lol

Also parked my car in a car park the same day and someone hit the bumper. Nice silver scuffs down it.

Sh*t, sorry to read that. You aren't having the best luck at the mo. :surrender: Will it buff out then Ian? Really hope so otherwise that is such a f**ker! :angry:

....... we're she live ?

We're should be used like this; "we're happy to see you" as in "we are happy to see you". etc.

:lol:!! Didn't know you were a teacher :stir:

Youth of thees days me being 1 of them and I'm a carpenter, since i left school haven't written on any form of paper or computer apart from texting lol hence the @*!# grammar 😂

I meant we're does she see me , that why I was saying she does she live lol

Seeing as someone else brought it up first.

No you don't. You meant 'where does she see you?'.

Seeing as we're in school at the moment, think it's because of his predictive text/auto correct?

....... we're she live ?

:lol:!! Didn't know you were a teacher :stir: