Blitz Exhaust Fitted

Ian

Got my exhaust fitted today, No pictures or videos yet because its raining :blush:

Sound: Bigger roar on start up, just as quiet when idleing or cruising, Very loud when under load :teeth:

I'm not sure if its in my head but the car feels a fair bit quicker, I have never seen the rev counter needle move so fast :scare:

Ill try and get some pictures & videos done tomorrow.

Overall very happy with it :teeth:

I would think the performance gains are in your head!

Quite possible. When I've had exhausts done on old cars I've never felt much difference but when I drove home today it felt a lot different - could be something to do with the deafining noise ate 3.5k :teeth:

I most definitely felt my car was quicker on the day I had the nismo fitted. I don't think the ECU compensates for the differnces staight away :)

+1 i always said my kakimoto made some performance difference.

Like you, ive had exhaust's added to some of my previous cars and they never made a difference, yet i felt on the 350z it did. My other cars were probably louder than the Zed too :blush:

I most definitely felt my car was quicker on the day I had the nismo fitted. I don't think the ECU compensates for the differnces staight away :)

+1 i always said my kakimoto made some performance difference.

Like you, ive had exhaust's added to some of my previous cars and they never made a difference, yet i felt on the 350z it did. My other cars were probably louder than the Zed too :blush:

Chav! ;)

Pictures :teeth:

100_1374Medium.jpg

100_1375Medium.jpg

100_1376Medium.jpg

The right hand side exit sits a little lower than the left hand side but this seems normal with the blitz exhausts that I've seen on my350z.com. The sound is getting louder as it beds in, It drones a lot on the motorway at 70ish.

My new CF overlays for the side badges

100_1159Medium.jpg

Video

Crap video, I only had my camera with me and just did a quick vid

Overall Im very happy with it. It sounds superb & thanks to Adam once more for great service :thumbs:

I'll try and even the pipes a bit if it ever stops raining today.

I visited my favorite tunnel yesterday, It is impossible to have a conversation when going through it :teeth:

I'll get some better pictures & videos once I get it back from having the bumper repaired

I visited my favorite tunnel yesterday, It is impossible to have a conversation when going through it :teeth:

I'll get some better pictures & videos once I get it back from having the bumper repaired

Stop raining? - I wish :rant:

Are you planning on using Rob at Keltix for the bumper job?

Stop raining? - I wish :rant:

Are you planning on using Rob at Keltix for the bumper job?

No, not gonna be using Rob. Was not that impressed with the way he went about it really. Just looked at the car and gave a figure of the top of his head. He did'nt really seem that interested. Ill be using Auto Image at Cardiff Docks, they are slightly more expensive but would guarantee that the bumper would not crack after being repaired.

• 2 weeks later...