18" light wieght wheels

Tomb

I may be selling my 18" Rays Tom but they won't be available till mid-late April. :dry:

Let me know if you are still looking then otherwise I'd keep an eye on the for sale section on here or start saving for some new alloys from one of the traders on here. :thumbs:

I may be selling my 18" Rays Tom but they won't be available till mid-late April. :dry:

Let me know if you are still looking then otherwise I'd keep an eye on the for sale section on here or start saving for some new alloys from one of the traders on here. :thumbs:

Ooooo what you getting, we may have new shoes at the same time :p

It's a secret. :lol::ninja:

Already bought & paid for them but just need to be patient now and wait for them to arrive from a far & distant country. :plane:

Already bought & paid for them but just need to be patient now and wait for them to arrive from a far & distant country. :plane:

China? :lol:

• Like 1

As above really...

Looking to replace my standard 18" touring wheels with something lighter, may consider 18" rays but preferably something aftermarket with a bit of girth ;)

Tom.

What sort of weight and size are you looking for, something in line with Rays?

China? :lol:

That would be cheaper. :surrender::lol:

America. ;)

Edit : Sorry don't want to take over your wanted thread Tom ~ free bump.

Edited by GMballistic

As above really...

Looking to replace my standard 18" touring wheels with something lighter, may consider 18" rays but preferably something aftermarket with a bit of girth ;)

Tom.

Ideally yes, but I'm open to most options right now.

As above really...

Tom.

Ideally yes, but I'm open to most options right now.

Will keep an eye out, took me a while to find something in the right sizes and weights without having to spend over a grand. You cant really beat Rays for the price, just a shame the rears arent a little wider.

Thanks bud, Yeah completely agree with you if I had the rays I'd have to throw some spacers on so they don't get lost in the arches when the Zeds on coilovers , but I'd rather not use spacers and have a nice wider wheel that fills the arches better...

Thanks bud, Yeah completely agree with you if I had the rays I'd have to throw some spacers on so they don't get lost in the arches when the Zeds on coilovers , but I'd rather not use spacers and have a nice wider wheel that fills the arches better...

Noticed these buddy, not cheap but a very light wheel :)

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3cdd41623c

Edited by Jetpilot

My old Gram Lights 57F Pro are for sale:

19012006238.jpg

Theyre 18x9 and 18x10 ET15 and I reckon he would take £1100 for them - Ive read they are the same weight as the Rays as well despite being wider and stronger :)

Let me know if youre interested and Ill put you in touch with the guy selling :)