Wizards of NOS 75 Shot complete Kit

Keyser

So you saw the SC for sale but decided you were more F&F did you?

Well I have just the thing for that a complete Wizards of NOS kit complete with a MAX Extreme controller 2 x 5lbs bottles both with heaters, a pressure gauge and the all important Big Red button :thumbs:

Again the kit is still in the car and will be a couple of weeks before removal but you get everything that comes out of my 350z, pipes switches controller, bottles the lot!

Bolt it onto yours, visit the tuner of your choice and your good to go :drive1

KODC0199_zps9f1177dd.jpg

KODC0200_zpsebf30ad8.jpg

KODC0202_zpscebf36fc.jpg

Everything for the bargain price of £1000.00 Plus postage and packing or as always collection is preferred and FREE!

NB - If these are shipped the bottles will be 100% empty with the valves in the open position!!!!

If you collect there may be a drop left (but I doubt it :lol: )

I'm sure there will be a few questions so fire away :thumbs:

how easy is such a kit to install?

Depends on how you do the install, some wiring is required plus the bottles need mounting - the time is in making it all neat and hidden other than that it is just wires and pipes nothing particularly complicated to do.

hi mate, definitely interested. I've got 120K on the clock so understand it may be advisable to get a compression and leak down test done before installing nos? the car is running fine but are there there any issues with that kind of engine use/agw?

cheers,

:-)

I would say no more than a car with half the mileage - but that engine is going to be more worn just from age and distance,so if anything is on it's way out then adding the power will wear it quicker, if it's not burning oil and the compression test is good then make a decision on that.

Like any power mod you always run a risk of damage new or old engine!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...