Project 'Z'ena

Jimmy

Hey everyone,

I've always loved the appearance and styling of a 350z but circumstances did not allow me to get it at the time......and then......came a time I was eagerly waiting for when I had to say goodbye to my beloved Audi and my hunt begun for the 350z.

After many days of searching, I finally found the 'ONE' that ticked all the boxes...that met all my expectations...a beast I am proud of......well......here she is......'Z'ena!

20140116_133549.jpg

20140116_133625.jpg

20140116_133718.jpg

20140116_133754.jpg

20140116_133846.jpg

I believe it already has the Nismo V1 body Kit with the 19" LMGT4's, I couldn't be happier :D...but I've been bit by a disease that seems to be common amongst fellow 350z owners......the 'Zeditis'! :bang:... :stretcher:

Will keep you people posted on the mods :stir:

Edited by Jimmy

love those wheels. looks B)

prepare to be lashed about the dodgem aerial

Or lashed with it if he doesn't buy a stubby quick! :lol:

You're front bumper is similar to the V1, but subtly different, for the better IMO. It's an american make, but I can't remember the name. Sides look like 3d Carbon ones, also from the states. Looks like you've bought a very nice well modded car there :thumbs:

• Like 2

I would like to say something in my defense, the stubby aerial is on my to do mod list :D

I noticed the 350z.uk sticker on my rear windscreen...I'm probably stating the obvious here but it had to be someone from this forum?

Nice car so what's on your list ????????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the mods I'm thinking of doing are the following:

Stubby aerial

Aftermarket cat-back exhaust system (Cobra or Scorpion)

Spoiler

I.C.E. installs

I really wouldn't mind if the exhaust system is second hand.

Any advice is much appreciated.

Edited by Jimmy

Aye they are not Nismo sides, but very puurty all the same. Great to get a bit of a headstart on the mods, especially when they are pretty expensive ones!

Try Steve350z (Redline styling) on here he has a stock of stubbies, CS or similar for your exhaust, Zmanalex/Clark on the spoiler maybe and for ICE advice Spursmaddave who seems to have had a crack at everything involved with electronic entertainment in a Zed!

• Like 1

Aye they are not Nismo sides, but very puurty all the same. Great to get a bit of a headstart on the mods, especially when they are pretty expensive ones!

Try Steve350z (Redline styling) on here he has a stock of stubbies, CS or similar for your exhaust, Zmanalex/Clark on the spoiler maybe and for ICE advice Spursmaddave who seems to have had a crack at everything involved with electronic entertainment in a Zed!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction buddy, it's very helpful especially for a newbie like me :).

Very nice. ;) Always good to have a head start in the mods department especially if they are good mods. B):D

Thanks, I suppose I've been extremely lucky to get a head start.

Beauty of a car! Front bumper looks like an aerosync (i think thats what its called) Side skirts looks like the Nismo american style ones (possibly replicas from tarmac sportz?) Looks fantastic!

• Like 1

Beauty of a car! Front bumper looks like an aerosync (i think thats what its called) Side skirts looks like the Nismo american style ones (possibly replicas from tarmac sportz?) Looks fantastic!

Thanks mate :teeth:.

I am very curious to know what the kit is called? I do have some invoices which indicates the kit was dispatched from America???

I am very curious to know what the kit is called? I do have some invoices which indicates the kit was dispatched from America???

if it is the aerosync front end then its a plastic replica of the Nismo V1 which is very flexible compared to fibre glass original and other replicas.

if it is the aerosync front end then its a plastic replica of the Nismo V1 which is very flexible compared to fibre glass original and other replicas.

Would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

How loud is the Injen kit when driving? I keep looking at them but not quite sure as there isn't a lot about them on the DE.

Nice looking Z though!

Thanks buddy.

To be honest with you, I am not entirely sure how loud a stock air filter makes the 350z sound so unfortunately I can't do a comparison, but let me tell you something, when 'Z'ena is revving high it just sounds awesome to say the least!!!! Take it this way, I turn my music completely off just to listen her :throb:. So I'm not really sure if it is the Injen kit that makes it sound so good or if it is the actual engine?

Edited by Jimmy

Aerosync! That's the one. :thumbs:

Awesome quality and pretty expensive to get over here. You're talking £400 compared to fiberglass reps at £200.

As already said, it's more flexible than other materials so will flex if you clip it on something rather than just shatter.

Stubby aerial

Spoiler

I.C.E. installs

as for Ice rip out the hole lot and fit new sub speakers and a good head unit. And the spoiler most people go for a nismo v1 or v2 on here. Iv fit a long life duplex cat back exhaust to my roadster and got de cats ready to fit :-). . And defo need a stubby :-)

Stubby aerial

Spoiler

I.C.E. installs

as for Ice rip out the hole lot and fit new sub speakers and a good head unit. And the spoiler most people go for a nismo v1 or v2 on here. Iv fit a long life duplex cat back exhaust to my roadster and got de cats ready to fit :-). . And defo need a stubby :-)

Luckily a friend of mine is a professional I.C.E. installer so he will be looking after me :). We will be replacing my current speakers with top of the range speakers and will install a subwoofer. I have a PC in 'Z'ena which the previous owner had already installed which also contains Sat Nav.

As for spoilers I was very adamant at getting a Nismo V1 as it looks stunning from some angles but then I feel it doesn't look right from a lot of angles :wacko:.

I'm tending to lean more towards the Veilside Spoiler.

Has anyone got any pics of a 350z with the Veilside spoiler but not on a Veilside body kit?

Just a quick update.

After a careful thought I decided today to go ahead and delete my stock resonator for an increased sound. It actually sounds quite nice! There is no cabin drone, and now has sort of a high pitch note when you put your foot down which is something I wanted :D

This will be a temporary mod while I save up for a Cobra cat back exhaust system with Hfc's from CS :)

I will be posting a video of before and after so you people can witness the comparison lol.

Edited by Jimmy