Sarnies old car

sl114

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:

Unsuprisingly no one answered the phone. Its one of those scams where you have to email them. Once they have your email address they then email you pretending to be ebay or paypal etc to con you into giving over your details :dry:

The scary thing is, I didn't even put it on autotrader :scare:

When I was selling my last car I did put it in autotrader and never will again. From the moment I started advertising it to 3 months after it sold and was removed from the site people claiming to be from a UK company said they had buyers lined up and for a small fee would put me in touch with them. Told them to **** off.

I also discovered that autotrader and other mags started printing my ad weeks after I'd initially placed the ad. They also relisted my ad on their sites after I'd removed it. I got one call from some muppet 4 months after it had sold claiming he had seen the ad on carzone.ie

Guy

you seen that 02 import with so many gauges that it's got to be highly modified (FI minimum ) and they sell it without mentioning anything about it? Although £14k for an 02 must include the FI then...

Hadn't spotted that. Wonder whether it was imported with the FI already on it?

Suppose it could all be cosmetic though....