Forza piccies....

dunker

Finally finished the forum logo. Heres mine, along with a spot of sideways round Silverstone and some desperate braking into breidscheid on the ring :lol:

Click to enlarge:

th_forzazed1.jpg

th_forzazed2.jpg

th_forzazed3.jpg

th_forzazed4.jpg

Anyone wanting the forum logo for their cars in Forza is more than welcome to send me a friends request and we can sort out gifting of unlocked cars so you can get the logo off and saved for use on whatever you like. Gamertag is C3ALL

Ive saved the outline, text, and Z all seperately so those items can be used individually if you like (see the Z in the rear nuber plate).

Finally finished the forum logo. Heres mine, along with a spot of sideways round Silverstone and some desperate braking into breidscheid on the ring :lol:

Click to enlarge:

th_forzazed1.jpg

th_forzazed2.jpg

th_forzazed3.jpg

th_forzazed4.jpg

Anyone wanting the forum logo for their cars in Forza is more than welcome to send me a friends request and we can sort out gifting of unlocked cars so you can get the logo off and saved for use on whatever you like. Gamertag is C3ALL

Ive saved the outline, text, and Z all seperately so those items can be used individually if you like (see the Z in the rear nuber plate).

nice one m8, can you add me as a friend, gamertag is panead

might be on at some point 2day (friday13th)