Tax payers money to build mega mosque

nixy

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are cynical. Not all Muslims are like that. I'm sure it's a joke but I wouldn't want a muslim Zed owner to come on here and think we were a bunch of racists!

As for petitions, let's get one going to get half price fuel for cars above 3400cc!

You guys are cynical. Not all Muslims are like that. I'm sure it's a joke but I wouldn't want a muslim Zed owner to come on here and think we were a bunch of racists!

As for petitions, let's get one going to get half price fuel for cars above 3400cc!

Yep you're quite right there - hope I haven't caused a problem by posting it up - just got the email and wondered if it was true or not. There seems to be plenty about it if you google it - even in the Telegraph

I don't think so Nixy. You posted a link to a petition, it's up to the individual to read it and make a decision whether they sign it or not.

I was just trying to view the thread as someone that didn't know the posters sense of humour and it could have been taken the wrong way.

Yes. As I said, it's a personal thing whether people sign it or not.

I personally think the Millenium dome was a waste of tax money, so is a mega mosque.

On a more personal note I think it's disgusting how much tax money is spent in London anyway, England and indeed the rest of the United Kingdom is bigger than that!

I would sign the pettition if it was a mega christian church also. Religion is something I'm not a great fan of. I think people can have their beliefs and worship who they like, but why should I be paying for it?

Yes. As I said, it's a personal thing whether people sign it or not.

I personally think the Millenium dome was a waste of tax money, so is a mega mosque.

On a more personal note I think it's disgusting how much tax money is spent in London anyway, England and indeed the rest of the United Kingdom is bigger than that!

I would sign the pettition if it was a mega christian church also. Religion is something I'm not a great fan of. I think people can have their beliefs and worship who they like, but why should I be paying for it?

Im exactly the same mate, be it a church, new home for the queen, basically anything that doesnt directly affect me, i dont see the point. Why not use that money for the NHS, who are again going through major job cuts again, education and even make some of the roads better

:teeth:

Exactly. Improve the services we have to make them among the best on offer.

If only the assylum seekers knew the true state of the country, they wouldn't bother coming over!

Lets make that our quest. Spread the word to all potential assylum seekers, " don't come here coz it's worse than where you are".

Then we might get some investment in the things that really matter.

Public money = public things.

Christian money = Christian things

Muslim money = Muslim things]

Etc

Etc

Etc

With congestion charges and massive road tax bills. Toll roads on the horizon and a crumbling infrastructure this country is on the verge of imploding and we even CONSIDER public money for this. Its no wonder I have high blood pressure and no hair.

Ming the - only ever so slightly - angry

PS I signed up!

just on a little practicality...

but if you sign the petition to abolish this muslim request, aren't you then making a nice targetting list, say if ... Mr Bin Laden (not the married one but the AWOL one) and his colleagues to search through the phone book and find you...?

:headhurt:

the original one could have quite easily have been put in by someone to find out who would "counter-propose" it...

or am i being too paranoid...

just on a little practicality...

but if you sign the petition to abolish this muslim request, aren't you then making a nice targetting list, say if ... Mr Bin Laden (not the married one but the AWOL one) and his colleagues to search through the phone book and find you...?

:headhurt:

the original one could have quite easily have been put in by someone to find out who would "counter-propose" it...

or am i being too paranoid...

A bit 'Marvin' if you ask me!

Before those on the petition there are about three million other folk who would be targeted. All the armed forces, all the police, all politicians, all those in government office. Thats before you look at religion for more targets.

Ming the Considered

Etc

Etc

Etc

With congestion charges and massive road tax bills. Toll roads on the horizon and a crumbling infrastructure this country is on the verge of imploding and we even CONSIDER public money for this. Its no wonder I have high blood pressure and no hair.

PS I signed up!

Totally agree with you, but just to interject about Christian Churches and have some degree of knowledge in this area, Christianity has two major splits, Catholics and Prodestants due to the great movement of Martin Luther, a friar who cotton on to what was Salvaition by works when it should of been Salvation by faith.

Anyway wont bore you with that, but most Christian churches are self sufficient, they dont rely on Tax payers money, infact alot pay tax as if it were a buisness. Hence why members of most churches tythe their money, 10% of their wages to the church in order to keep the establishment going, not the general public. The only church that relies heavily on tax payers money, is infact the Church of England, which was established by Henry the 8th because the Catholics wouldnt support his views on divorce. So therefor since then it has been a government estaqblishment in the first place and was originally a way for the governement to infact evade paying tax themselves as they could launder it through the church. So not all churches pay tax.

Muslims, whether shiites (lol it is a form of muslim honestly) or sunnis, also pay tythe in order to fund themselves. As the first 5 books in the Quran are exactly the same as the Bible, and Tything is mentioned in both.

So.... The frustration comes when a self sufficient religion is being funded in a non muslim country and by British citizens money. Just to let you guys know I lost 2 friends who went to Pakistan to help with education and were Christians. They didnt preach Christianity they just done it out of good will to let people realise that their are good people in the world who came come together a be one whatever your colour, religion or societal beliefs are.

They were murdered because they refused to be muslims and denounce their faith. The girl was raped and was forced to watch the guy burn alive, before her own throat was slit.

I hold no animosity to muslims, as I dont stereotype, what i dont understand is how this government does not take its own people into account when making decisions. Or dont have their own people at heart and make decisions that benifit us as a whole rather than selected society or religion Makes me furiated :rant:

Etc

Etc

Etc

PS I signed up!

Totally agree with you, but just to interject about Christian Churches and have some degree of knowledge in this area, Christianity has two major splits, Catholics and Prodestants due to the great movement of Martin Luther, a friar who cotton on to what was Salvaition by works when it should of been Salvation by faith.

Anyway wont bore you with that, but most Christian churches are self sufficient, they dont rely on Tax payers money, infact alot pay tax as if it were a buisness. Hence why members of most churches tythe their money, 10% of their wages to the church in order to keep the establishment going, not the general public. The only church that relies heavily on tax payers money, is infact the Church of England, which was established by Henry the 8th because the Catholics wouldnt support his views on divorce. So therefor since then it has been a government estaqblishment in the first place and was originally a way for the governement to infact evade paying tax themselves as they could launder it through the church. So not all churches pay tax.

Muslims, whether shiites (lol it is a form of muslim honestly) or sunnis, also pay tythe in order to fund themselves. As the first 5 books in the Quran are exactly the same as the Bible, and Tything is mentioned in both.

So.... The frustration comes when a self sufficient religion is being funded in a non muslim country and by British citizens money. Just to let you guys know I lost 2 friends who went to Pakistan to help with education and were Christians. They didnt preach Christianity they just done it out of good will to let people realise that their are good people in the world who came come together a be one whatever your colour, religion or societal beliefs are.

They were murdered because they refused to be muslims and denounce their faith. The girl was raped and was forced to watch the guy burn alive, before her own throat was slit.

I hold no animosity to muslims, as I dont stereotype, what i dont understand is how this government does not take its own people into account when making decisions. Or dont have their own people at heart and make decisions that benifit us as a whole rather than selected society or religion Makes me furiated :rant:

:yawn::p

Etc

Etc

Etc

PS I signed up!

Here endeth the sermon :yawn::p

Etc

Etc

Etc

PS I signed up!

I must be sad as well then as I found it quite interesting!!

Ming the Odd

Whilst I am on my high horse there is another thing that gauls me.

The forms that you have to fill in asking about your ethnicity, whether you agree with them or not, have just about every variation of colour and race

EXCEPT

ENGLISH

I don't mind being British, I am in fact quite proud of being British, but I am ENGLISH and would like the oportunity to say so.

I always tick the 'other' box or draw my own little square and write English next to it to really confuse someone who receives it!!

Ming the pedantic

Etc

Etc

Etc

PS I signed up!

I must be sad as well then as I found it quite interesting!!

Ming the Odd

Actually Ming I agree, it was quite interesting - just having a go at Zedrush :p And as for the spelling :yawn: