Put a deposit on a Zed! now to get a bodykit and other mods!

gstraw

just today I've put down a deposit on a Le Mans Blue 370z Coupe -GT. looking forward to picking it up. i bought it without seeing it (oops!) hopefully all should be okay.

so I've already got the modding bug and would like to get an amuse rear, wing and side skirts. RT performance don't do a wing for the 370 so does anyone else know where i can get a wing from? preferably a replica because I've spent all my money on this car!

I also need a front bumper. Ive searched this forum and google and seen mostly lips and the amuse. Now maybe its just me but i think the way the amuse is painted looks like the Zed is giving you a creepy smile! like the joker from batman. I'm not sure its my cup of tea. I've seen some bumpers when its painted all in one colour except the front 2 'fins'. i think that looks better but not sure I'm still 100% convinced. So any suggestions of ones at a decent price in the UK would be helpful (also not too fond of the gismo front- rear and wing look lush!!!)

I would like a short shifter- are there any ones at a better price than TWM? i got an ebay one in my celica and its actually pretty good! cost me £20 and has been the best bang for buck mod by far.

Lastly i'll have to change the exhaust- maybe just the back box. I love the sound of the HKS Hi flow one but its around about £1200. i might see about getting a custom one made up to that sound note if thats even possible. anyone know what makes the HKS sound so raspy? i do prefer a raspy noise compared to a deep rumble

thanks

just today I've put down a deposit on a Le Mans Blue 370z Coupe -GT. looking forward to picking it up. i bought it without seeing it (oops!) hopefully all should be okay.

:scare: Hopefully everything is okay :) Did you ever take one for a test drive or anything? :D

I take it you purchased the one from wales with the side stripe? I was going to view it today but told him I couldn't yesterday as had a family emergency.

He seems like a nice guy and it has some poly bushes so should have been looked after :)

Congrats mate!

Yeah 350AD it's that one. Just decided to get it. Missed out on some other cars so bit the bullet.

Yeah I drove a 370z once. I'm sure it will be fine! Lol

May have a look into spacers yeah. Where's the best place?

Silly qu but does the rear bumper not just fit on to the stock rear arches? Like why do the stock wheels look a bit lost?

Thanks all

Yeah 350AD it's that one. Just decided to get it. Missed out on some other cars so bit the bullet.

Yeah I drove a 370z once. I'm sure it will be fine! Lol

May have a look into spacers yeah. Where's the best place?

Silly qu but does the rear bumper not just fit on to the stock rear arches? Like why do the stock wheels look a bit lost?

Thanks all

I don't understand the question, sorry, the wheels are too far into the arches

Spacers transform the car imo, much more aggressive stance and as you know now, I got mine off CS, fast delivery and rapid comms

Ps. Where in Wales? South or north ?

Edited by GIXXERUK

I was thought the comment was that with the amuse kit I need spacers but I assume you mean even on stock car?

Ill have a look at the CS. Want to see if it's bolt on spacers we need in which case they must be a minimum of 30mm or so to cover the stock studs?

Also it's South Wales

Edited by gstraw

Looks good!

I'm flying into Bristol on Friday morning then the seller is gonna come get me then take me back to his place in South Wales. If you around Friday I'll let you know where we are?

I'm in north wales, so probably about 3 hrs from where you get the car, it's going to be a long week :surrender:

Hey

I'm a bit nervous about collecting this car lol. Not too sure what to look for or check. The buying guide seems to be only for the 350z :s

Does anyone have any pointers for what I should look for so I don't get a dog of a car? It's had 3 previous owners which ain't great but also ain't so bad I guess. I can get under the car too so any advice on what to see.

Also how can I tell if it's been totally ragged?

Thanks in advance. Feeling nervous! Eeek!