** Tarmac Polished Strut brace Group buy **

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Hi All

Good news, Parts are going to be ready for despatch early next week.

I’ve got lots to pack up so want to get the payment in place asap.

If you want to use a popular online payment facility initialled PP then either send full amount via gift or add 3.5% if you want to do a purchase as goods.

(Important : Please add a note of what you are purchasing/shipping address/and for courier purpose telephone number and email address.

PP address is sales@tarmacsportz.co.uk

If you want to pay by debit card then pm me your email address and I will send you a payment link

If you want to pay by credit card then pm me your email address and I will send you a link but it will be 2.5% charge

If you want to pay by BACs then pm me

Once paid please put a note on the thread

Any probs let me know

Just got mine, can't wait to fit it! The shade of red looks perfect too!

Am I right in thinking it's a simpler fit once the OEM one is removed as there are no tension bolts? Literally just hand tighten the 4 bolts for each foot?

Am I right in thinking it's a simpler fit once the OEM one is removed as there are no tension bolts? Literally just hand tighten the 4 bolts for each foot?

Preeeeetty much! Very simple swap, it's a bit weird to think about it, but it's pretty intuitive to do :)

• Like 1

uep just remove the old one by unclipping the two wires that are clipped to the right hand side off the strut brace . Then get a 14mm ratchet and remove the 3bolts and 1nut holding each side on. Then just refit the new shinny one and pug the old nuts and bolts back on to clamp it down. Then nip the Allen cap bolt up on both sides using a 8mm allan key and 14mm spanner :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1