graphics people i need help.

StevoD

Bah, just re-built my laptop at work so don't have photoshop atm :lol:

Just had a play around In paint, It's as simple as choosing paint bucket and clicking anywhere in the black with white.

However to get it perfect you need to use something like GIMP/Photoshop as with paint you're going to get black jiggered edges. The other 2 programs will get it spot on, takes all of 30 seconds. If no one does this by the time I get photoshop back I'll give it a go.

Hmmm, do you want any black in the image at all? And do you need the 2nd image done also?

Just realised, you want no back ground? :) Again can be done in Photoshop. Hopefully someone will be along before I get mine installed, going to take a lil while for me.

Paint.net :lol: it does it ok, just imageshack added a background when I uploaded it :lol:

:lol: Same result I got, just didn't upload it. Can't remember what the setting is called, but you can change how sensitive it is when changing background colour. So it will be able to remove all the excess black around the letters.