Challenge for ekona

Jay

Dan I have a challenge for you. Just spoke to a gent called Darren in nick whales cars about a camaro I am potentially buying. Anyway when I asked what tyres it had on he got sh!tty with me as they are mixed. Same make on front different make in the rear, he said this wasn't a problem bla bla bla and give me the usual sales man crap. Now I don't know enough about it but if your feeling bored please phone them and educate them!

Can't trust dealers at all grrrr.

Personally i think there is a bit too much of a fuss made about the subject on here, i dont reckon 99.9% of the members on here would notice a difference if they didnt know what the car had on, certainly front to rear if the tyres were an equal quality.

My 350 had mixed fronts on at the only track day i managed to get to this year, they were equally as bad but there really wasnt anything untoward going on.

In an ideal world i would want matched fronts but front to rear really isnt something to be too concerned about imho :)

• Like 2