Trackday: Keevil Airfield 22nd February

brillomaster

Will, Ken, Phil and I will be going down to Keevil Airfield for a trackday with Motorsport events - as its the middle of winter demand is not likely to be great, hence why its only £99 for the day!

Feel free to come join us - last trackday we had great fun trying to keep up with a 350z in our beemer!

Will, Ken, Phil and I will be going down to Keevil Airfield for a trackday with Motorsport events - as its the middle of winter demand is not likely to be great, hence why its only £99 for the day!

Feel free to come join us - last trackday we had great fun trying to keep up with a 350z in our beemer!

Post up a few more details like arrival times and I might be able to come along and watch.

Keevil is only 15 minutes from where I live. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Post up a few more details like arrival times and I might be able to come along and watch.

Keevil is only 15 minutes from where I live. :thumbs:

Hmmmm. Just seen this. Can I pop along to watch?

• 2 weeks later...

After spending Saturday morning repairing storm damage.

I popped along to Keevill airfield to watch you guys. I would like to say thank you for making me feel welcome and for taking me out in your track car. Which was a bonus to the day.

I've never been out on track before and all I can say is wow.

So I've been roofing racing and rallying all in one day. All in all a good day.

Once again a big thank you see you at japfest and Wales.

Rallying, I can't possibly fathom what you mean by that ;)

It was a perfect line through that corner, smack on the apex, the fact that there was grass at the exit of the bend was purely coincidental.

Had an excellent day and was great to see ken, Andy and phil once again. BMW was behaving impeccably (only issue was me driving ). Managed to finish off one if the rear tyres but what a great way to spend a day.

Must admit though, I prefer Bedford to keevil , but still fun.

Great to meet you dave and sorry about the 'little' excersion off track. Lovely 370 you have there. Maybe seeing on track next time ;)

Rallying, I can't possibly fathom what you mean by that ;)

It was a perfect line through that corner, smack on the apex, the fact that there was grass at the exit of the bend was purely coincidental.

Had an excellent day and was great to see ken, Andy and phil once again. BMW was behaving impeccably (only issue was me driving ). Managed to finish off one if the rear tyres but what a great way to spend a day.

Must admit though, I prefer Bedford to keevil , but still fun.

Great to meet you dave and sorry about the 'little' excersion off track. Lovely 370 you have there. Maybe seeing on track next time ;)

Thanks Will

Rosie is a stunner too.

When I get a chance I will have a word with the council to see if we can get that corner renamed WILSON'S. :lol:

Thanks for the track experience it made my day and I hope you get that brown stain out of the passenger seat. :lol:

Yes another great day, good to meet up with Will, Andy and Phil again and nice to meet Dave with his 370Z.

Keevil could have been a bit more challenging but a great first sweeping corner all the same.

Excellent way to spend the day.

• Like 1