Matchams Drift Night 26th Feb 2014

AliveBoy

I'm going for a slide on the 26th at Matchams, this is Ringwood Speedway I believe?

I THINK it starts at 6pm with an entrance fee of £5, but I'll confirm tomorrow once I've spoken to the person in the know.

Anyone is welcome to come and spectate, I believe Grundy225 will be coming for a watch. Apparently it's mostly MX-5's and a few BMW's but there will be one 350z in attendance :thumbs:

Oh and anyone who wants to drift, it's an extra £20 :)

Edited by AliveBoy

Think I've seen a skyline out there before, but as you can imaging, was more worried about protecting his car as apposed to driving/drifting

It is a good laugh there, banger racing is always good fun to watch!

I'M NOT BANGER RACING :lol:

. Maybe you should ;)

safe to say I'll be leaving the V2 front bumper at home and rocking the standard. Plastic survives if you run over it by accident :lol:

The problem is, the only time matchams is entertaining is when they crash :lol: ....Or is that just me? :surrender: :surrender:

The funnies one was when a corsa flipped over, this female driver crawled out the windscreen, they flipped the car over, and she carried on :lol:

Edited by grundy225

Sounds like fun, shame it's a 5 hour drive away :(

Funnily enough, I decided I was doing it during a particularly stressful hour of the 31st Jan :lol:

And it's all over now!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Bob/Chris, you been to Matchams before? (guessing you have as ya local) - Every time I went, there was a Club/Modified section (you'd have to drive 360* of the track to get to it.) It's pretty much to show area for when people are walking around. Not sure if there was any pre-booking or if you just turnt up in a nice/modified car.

If so, could meet up before we enter around 6ish I'd say as it doesn't get busy till 6/7.

Matchams!! Havent been there since I was a wee lad and watched the banger racing with my dad. Can only just about remember it.

Sadly not going to be able to make this, such a busy week and weekend ahead :( * sobs*