Great sunday! (pic heavy).

nowhereboy

I Love sundays.

First I nipped to halfords to buy a few bits and spotted this nice DC5 in the car park.

2hhjeys.jpg

Then detailed my car on the drive.....

29mu9h0.jpg

met up with my mate in his R33GTR

1z495xl.jpg

5nt7wg.jpg

11t1y6s.jpg

and met up with a few more at my local morrisons, fair to say we turned a few heads sat here B)

12642lj.jpg

w4pd0.jpg

20pr4ic.jpg

Finished the day by heading up to the local meet, last pic before my camera ran out of battery

2rn802s.jpg

Was good to get out and actually enjoy the car, I'm still taking it easy as the clutch/fly has only done about 100 miles but it's running great. I also took out AA breakdown cover just incase my car decides to go into limp mode again randomly :lol:

I've gotta be honest mind, I would love a GTR, completely different animal to the Z, the one pictured is running near 500BHP and sounds insane.

• Like 3

There's just something about the GTR, it has a kind of supercar presence, makes me feel like a kid at christmas.filled with excitement just being around it haha.

They are fantastic cars ~ definitely on my car wish list. :D

After last night it's on mine too.

With a bit of luck I'll be in a position to afford one before this years up. I still love the Z and I'm more then happy with it at the moment tho :thumbs:

• Like 1