Six Nations 2014

Mrs Buster

Coughed up 900 notes for a debenture at the Millenium Stadiem so biased!. I might have a spare to the France game up for grabs at face value depending if my brother can make it or not - its a Friday night game so not ideal PM me if interested I and he decides not to go and will put names in a hat etc think its about £70 I'm still overseas so Wales v Scotland will be my only game this 6 Nations and of course Wales to win , traditionally slow starters so not worried after Italy

It's only kick tennis!!

Do yourselves a favour rugby leagues super league starts next friday.

Treat yourselves to some proper rugby ;)

Try and stay on topic :p;)

Apologies ........ I was just trying to give the thread some credibility ;)

• Like 1

Hey Tigerzed - are you a Cas supporter by any chance?

Cas til I die Mrs Buster! Season ticket holder and very excited fot the new season :-D

I'm a union code girl myself but I have been working for a blind man for the last 4 years and he has just published a series of 12 books - all on Castleford. Check them out at www.lulu.com. His name is Dr John Davis. I typed every word and created all the tables and researched loads of stats and historic facts.

I wont watch the games (bit difficult when you live on the south coast) but I will have to log every bloody move, score and statistic lol

Hey Tigerzed - are you a Cas supporter by any chance?

Cas til I die Mrs Buster! Season ticket holder and very excited fot the new season :-D

I'm a union code girl myself but I have been working for a blind man for the last 4 years and he has just published a series of 12 books - all on Castleford. Check them out at www.lulu.com. His name is Dr John Davis. I typed every word and created all the tables and researched loads of stats and historic facts.

I wont watch the games (bit difficult when you live on the south coast) but I will have to log every bloody move, score and statistic lol

I didn't realise union travelled that far to be honest I thought it was more regionalised to the west country and midlands!

I hadn't realised there was 12 books worth of anything interesting in Castleford to be honest!!

You can watch league live on sky sports. The stats do sound a bit monotonous mind.

I'll PM you when Cas are on live, you can see what you've been writing about then ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...