Invidia vs tanabe touring vs ark

Almeida1234

+1 to Almeida's question.. Nismo's are expensive new, and people want new prices for them used. Someone needs to make a knock off and make some money at half price..

But I assume Almedia wants as close to Nismo S Tune qualities as possible,.. which is what I'm after.. Not obnoxiously loud,.. retains Stock tone, but better.. no drone, etc. All of what Nismo S Tune is known for.

What catback systems do you guys recommend that are close to the Nismo S Tune?

Edited by Chromatic

If you look at Tarmac Sportz section on here they have a load of 350Z/370Z customers exhausts videos to give you an idea of the different sounds. ;)

I have an Invidia Gemini system with Berks HFC's which I recommend but that's the only system I have had personal experience with apart from the standard system.

Edited by GMballistic
  • Like 1

If you are looking for the nismo sound, better quality and price then you have to get the Tanabe super medallion touring exhaust.

The invidia gemini is slightly quieter but has the best flow as confirmed by mark @ abbey and the build quality is outstanding for the price. Its a steal!! If its too quiet then pair it with a decat pipe. Simples!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just have to say the Invidia Gemini Cat-Back is freaking PERFECTLY awesome. If you are still undecided, etc.. And want a great sound that's not too loud .. This is the Exhaust to stay "classy" but sound "mean" and Racecar like when on the gas.

I thought the first day it wasn't loud enough.. but after 1 day of driving something changed in My brain or the exhaust.. either way.. it's perfect for me. (I was thinking of getting Test pipes or HFC's... to louden it up.. but now I have no desire for them.. All I do is listen to the exhaust and don't even turn on my 3-4 grand stereo I just put in.. Gas mileage has dropped from 25 to 16.. (Actually better than I expected with how I've been downshifting, engine braking,.. staying in higher RPM range (but not speeding).. etc... all for noise.)

One thing with this (and probably most good exhausts) is you have to put the gas on to hear the exhaust tone come alive.. So it's literally positive reinforcement to hold the gas down.. Not GOOD for your wallet haha.. But it is what it is. Definitely adds more fun to the already awesome car.