Orange seats were dyed black.... can i get them back to orange?

ostego

IMO don't go orange. It'll be too much orange for one car. IMO seats etc should contrast against the main colour of the car, thats why many people chose bright red for black cars.

My mind tells me DO IT.... but the amount of orange mentioned in your sig makes me think you know your stuff when it comes to the colour orange!

I guess black is the only colour that goes well with orange really.... unless anyone else has any colour suggestions?

Just have it in my mind now that i want to mess about with the colouring in my interior, but can see how there needs to be contrast in colouring... everything in my life can't be orange!

Shire has a gun metal Zed with lots of orange in the engine bay, looks awesome. Your sunset is a difficult colour to work with, because usually the contrasting colour is bright, like orange, red, blue, yellow, but I don't think those will work. Purple however, I think will look ace with a sunset, although you might not want purple seats lol

You need to speak to Pete on here, I forget his username but he's the leather god, if anyone can help you he can.

4RE Leather

leather god eh... SMD will be on this thread like a shot!

I think he's left us, not seen him around for a while. He's obviously in Jag heaven.

Just busy :p

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 1

You need to speak to Pete on here, I forget his username but he's the leather god, if anyone can help you he can.

4RE Leather

I think he's left us, not seen him around for a while. He's obviously in Jag heaven.

To busy for us:(

4RE Leather

To busy for us:(

Yes :p