I have a problem with my Z!!

gangzoom

Changed from my Integra R to a Z 2 weeks ago. Unfortunatly due to work (and crappy weather) ive been mainly using the Z for communting. Finally had some free time yesterday and took the Z for a quick spin around some local roads...and now i have a problem...i just cant stop driving the Z. Ive already been out 4 times today in the Z to post a letter, buy some milk, buy the latest copy of EVO, and get some petrol :teeth: Now its nearly 11pm iam looking at my Z and thinking i really dont like the way ive parked it, so i better go and drive it around the block to find a better space :wacko:

Did anyone else have this problem when they got their Z?? Good thing am back to work tommorrow for the next 10 days :dry:

Slightly more serious ( but not much), one thing that does start to get annoying is when you are tootling along on dual carriageways. Cars are zipping past but then stop just on your quarter to see what you are. You are then blocked in. Ah well, into 3rd again.....

And everytime you walk away from it..... You just gotta turn round haven't ya. B)

I thought I would get over it .... but no !!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Still the same after 3 months - just LOVIN my Z

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

+1 - especially as more cabon tid bits arrive for it, always something new to look at :thumbs:

We are a sad bunch. I can't help it if I feel the need to look at my car everytime I have the opportunity, or drive it at every chance!

It's not like I have kids to swoon over!!!! :p

I don't think i've ever bought anything were the novelty has lasted this long.Like the rest of you,every time i look at it all i want to do is get in it and drive.The only problem is,every time i drive it it has to be spotless.

My neighbours must think i'm bonkers cause i can easily spend 3 quarters of day getting it to look like its just come out of the show room,though i think the other half is just glad i'm out of the house.

Seriously,if i won the lotto i wouldn't hesitate as a second or third car in getting a 07 model with all the toys.

Just my 2 cents worth :teeth: