where to get tt kits and get them installed

sm4shk1ng

Hi guys. Im new here. Looking to upgrade to a 350z by the end of summer and wanted some info. Where can I get TT kits from in the uk and where can I go to get them installed. I have come across various sites that sell em in dollars but I'd rather buy from home soil. Got some more questions aswell like how much bhp can the stock internals take?

Any information shared will be much appreciated. ;)

:welcome: Welcome to the mad house. Sure you will find plenty of experience of TT on here.

out of interest think you Z looks rather weird on your sig pic url :wacko:

Its a test mule for the new 09 car ;)

M13KYF where would the 8k go

A tt kit not more than 4k.

So will fitting cost more than 4k.

Let me know where the costs go if you can.

I thought all I would need to buy was the kit and then pay for fitting.

I'd guess the extra money would be on uprated clutch, brakes, exhaust, hi flo cats??? :blush:

I dont think you can do this sort of work on a strict budget, Anyway whats wrong with the BHP on a standard Zed ? what car are you running at the moment ? :)

a search on here and you'll see the average spend, plus the answers already given

lomoto, im running a 328bhp fiat coupe 1.1bar, clutch was slipping at map, its now changed so going back before end of month to turn boost up to about 1.5 bar, should be seeing at least 370bhp.

I want something newer though thats why im looking at the z, but its got to be as fast as what im driving now thats why im getting info on the tt kits to see the potential.

lomoto, im running a 328bhp fiat coupe 1.1bar, clutch was slipping at map, its now changed so going back before end of month to turn boost up to about 1.5 bar, should be seeing at least 370bhp.

I want something newer though thats why im looking at the z, but its got to be as fast as what im driving now thats why im getting info on the tt kits to see the potential.

you'll defo need at least 500bhp then, cos the Zed is heavy as a tank, compared to a Fiat Coupe :)

Guest prescience

you'll defo need at least 500bhp then, cos the Zed is heavy as a tank, compared to a Fiat Coupe :)

Just for the avoidance of doubt, 500BHp requires a built motor and to do this properly including turbos, clutch, brakes, +++ will cost somewhere in the region of 25k

If you run 500BHp through a stock motor it will blow the motor