Gran Turismo 6 350-UK Championship

KyleR

I'm going to have another go at Tokyo this evening, I know there's more time to be found there. Tskuba I have no idea what lines you guys are taking to knock a second off my time, there's clearly something I'm missing!

If I get Tokyo nailed I'll have another bash at Suzuka.

Edited by ozwald

Suzuka I've another couple of tents in the first sector and about half a second in the last, I just cant get them all together on one lap.

Tsukuba there isn't much time in it. I think the fastest way round is to be aggressive and slide into the corners.

Tokyo I'm sure there's time, but I never tried it today so can't remember where.

I just cant get it together for Suzuka, cant find a flow at all, I guess its just my bogey circuit.

I also tend to get my best times within the first 10 laps, after that I'm probably trying too hard to improve and frustration sets in, then it all goes to pot.

• Like 1

So after trying out a couple of different ways to handle this, which do you think is best? Stock challenges, or PP limits?

Looking at the times on page 1, if these are up-to-date, it seems much closer for the stock challenge than PP challenge. It'd be nice to have some decent rubber though :) especially if you go for something muscley and RWD.

So after trying out a couple of different ways to handle this, which do you think is best? Stock challenges, or PP limits?

I'm with Stu, stock seems more even, tyres I'm not fussed with, would like the power to go up for the next one though!

I'm with Stu, stock seems more even, tyres I'm not fussed with, would like the power to go up for the next one though!

Are you suggesting the 350 is crap? :lol:

OK then, i'll sort out an American Muscle stock challenge. Any preferences on which car to choose? They all handle like @*!# sooo…

OK then, i'll sort out an American Muscle stock challenge. Any preferences on which car to choose? They all handle like @*!# sooo…

How about something from the 60's or 70's.

:lol: I would never say such a thing!

Viper!! :teeth:

How about something from the 60's or 70's.

Sounds fun, just had a quick browse of the North America dealers, there's all kinds of fun!

GT40

Charger 440

Cobra 427

Cobra GT350

HPA TT

Delta Wing 2013?