Advice on camber pleases :-)

Briggsybriggs1

If your car is OEM and not lowered and your front camber is outwith manufacturer's specification, then the underlying issue should be fixed before you fit correction arms.

if the issue is on the rear then the oem adjusters should dial your camber back to within spec. providing there is nothing bent or worn.

Alex. :)

• Like 1

If your car is OEM and not lowered and your front camber is outwith manufacturer's specification, then the underlying issue should be fixed before you fit correction arms.

if the issue is on the rear then the oem adjusters should dial your camber back to within spec. providing there is nothing bent or worn.

yep just dropped it 30mm sorry missed that bit out. But think it's about 32.5mm lower than OEM with the change in alloys and springs . Was hoping I could bring it back with just the OEM set up ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yep just dropped it 30mm sorry missed that bit out. But think it's about 32.5mm lower than OEM with the change in alloys and springs . Was hoping I could bring it back with just the OEM set up ?

you have no chance with oem arms I'm afraid
  • Like 1

The extra 2.5mm is due to wheel size so doesn't affect the suspension, just makes it easier to pick up cigarette papers off the road :lol:

• Like 1

you have no chance with oem arms I'm afraid

Dame so iv got to splash out on some parts then :-) thanks for that

The extra 2.5mm is due to wheel size so doesn't affect the suspension, just makes it easier to pick up cigarette papers off the road :lol:

haha every millimetre helps :-)

• 4 weeks later...

What's the best settings to have the camber at after fitting camber adjustment and Toe bolts with a 30mm drop.? Not changed any thing on the front apart front the lowing a springs. And I'm running 20inc rims

Thanks for any advice :-)

Edited by Briggsybriggs1

No such thing as best, depends on how you want the car to handle and that will work in conjunction with your other settings.

Do you want great handling at the expense of tyre wear, or do you want your tyres to last a long time?

I was after keeping the tyre were to as little as possible with having new rubbers all round. I don't track the car but love driving on open roads and back roads as well :-) will 2-3 degrees make that big off a difference to the cars handling ?