£3k 350z...

Hughesie90

Heres the reply. I have now emailed Barsons for payment and delivery info.

Sorry for late answer...First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my car. I've almost reached an agreement with a local potential buyer. Unfortunately, it looks like there are some problems and he doesn't have all the money to pay, for the moment. The car is still available for sale, it is in extremely good condition,100% HPI Clear, full service history. Currently I am on a business trip to Italy and will have to stay here for about 6 months (this is why I am selling the car for a low price and I am looking for a fast sale to finance the Italian project ) .I left the car in Barson Vehicle Logistics custody ( www.barsonvehiclelogistic.co.uk ) and they will handle the sale for me. The V5 log book is already signed on my behalf, the car will come with 2 keys, all service records and previous MOT's. Barson Vehicle Logistics will deliver the car directly to your home address and I will pay all delivery expenses.

If you are interested in purchasing the car just contact Barson Vehicle Logistics department that handles the sale directly at: support@barsonvehiclelogistic.co.uk and they will assist you with any questions you might have regarding the transaction

PS When contacting the Barson Vehicle Logistics please specify my name ( Olivia Bolton ) and the car make and model

Regards,

Olivia

There's the scam..you pay upfront for the car..love the bit "recommended by Pistonheads..!!! :scare: :scare: :scare:

Thank you for your enquiry regarding this vehicle. Vehicle NISSAN 350Z low mileage stunning condition Year 2003 Mileage 34132 Price £3000 Tax May 2014 MOT Aug 2014 with no advisories on the last test rq0b.jpg

You're in safe hands when you buy using Barson Vehicle Logistics services.

Pay for your car and have it delivered directly at your home address for free! With our new online buying system 7,142 sales were made via Barson Vehicle Logistics in the last year,a total of £3,771,254! Given our vast experience in selling cars we will offer you a 100% safe,fast and pleasant transaction. Barson Vehicle Logistics provide reliable & efficient car transport services with a fleet of single & multi car transporters operating daily throughout the UK & Europe.

We confirm that the vehicle is in our custody, it has been fully inspected by our technical support team and it is in very good condition. All documents are present and in perfect order.

All cars sold using our services:

-Have a Full Service History

-Are fully HPI Clear

-Have a minimum of 6 Months MOT

-All vehicles supplied with 3 months warranty

-7 days free driveaway insurance

We are afraid that due to the temporary lack of personnel and due to previous bad experiences we had with a lot of undecided customers just wanting to test drive and not to buy we do not organize private viewings or cash on delivery.

Please allow us to explain you the 4 steps of the transaction :

1.PAYMENT- To verify you are a serious person and genuinely interested in purchasing the car you will first have to send the payment for your transaction by bank to bank wire transfer to our Buyer Protection bank account.

2.DELIVERY- After your payment is successfully received and verified we will deliver the vehicle to your address. We will organize and start the shipment the same day your payment has been received and the delivery will take maximum three working days.

3.INSPECTION- On delivery you will benefit of a 48 hrs inspection period of the car before deciding to purchase the vehicle. During the 48 hrs inspection period you can have the car inspected by your local garage or have it AAA/RAC verified, we absolutely welcome any checks you want to perform on the car and documents.

4-SALE COMPLETED/REFUND- Only if the inspection is 100% satisfactory and you will decide you want to keep the vehicle we will forward your payment to the seller's bank account and the sale is successfully concluded.

If, for ANY reason, you will refuse the vehicle we will refund your full payment immediately to your bank account or in cash right there and then and collect the car from you (absolutely no extra charges for you).

This is a 100% secure system for both buyer and the seller because we will release your payment to the seller only after you have received and inspected the vehicle.

If you want to take the deal to the next step all you have to do is to send exactly the following information:

First name:

Last name:

Address:

City:

County:

Post Code:

Phone Number:

Once your details will be received we will send you the official payment invoice for your transaction

**To send your details simply reply to this e-mail

Please decide quickly if you will buy it or not as a few potential buyers have expressed interest and our golden rule is first come first served.

We trust you found our service helpful, comprehensive and easy to use.

Please remember Barson Vehicle Logistics next time you or a friend are looking for car transport, Inspection or car storage

Kind regards,

Barson Vehicle Logistics team

Recommended by Pistonheads_logo_Aug09.jpg

iconMailBlue_16x16.gif For any kind of questions please feel free to contact us by replying to this email

Heres the reply. I have now emailed Barsons for payment and delivery info.

Sorry for late answer...First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my car. I've almost reached an agreement with a local potential buyer. Unfortunately, it looks like there are some problems and he doesn't have all the money to pay, for the moment. The car is still available for sale, it is in extremely good condition,100% HPI Clear, full service history. Currently I am on a business trip to Italy and will have to stay here for about 6 months (this is why I am selling the car for a low price and I am looking for a fast sale to finance the Italian project ) .I left the car in Barson Vehicle Logistics custody ( www.barsonvehiclelogistic.co.uk ) and they will handle the sale for me. The V5 log book is already signed on my behalf, the car will come with 2 keys, all service records and previous MOT's. Barson Vehicle Logistics will deliver the car directly to your home address and I will pay all delivery expenses.

If you are interested in purchasing the car just contact Barson Vehicle Logistics department that handles the sale directly at: support@barsonvehiclelogistic.co.uk and they will assist you with any questions you might have regarding the transaction

PS When contacting the Barson Vehicle Logistics please specify my name ( Olivia Bolton ) and the car make and model

Regards,

Olivia

I'LL BUY IT!!!!!

:O I recently found out i inherited £5,000,000 from a Nigerian uncle i never knew i had!! I'm currently making arrangements with the kind Nigerian lawyers to pay they the £50,000 in fees to release this £5 million directly into my account!

Once I have the £5 million, I will certainly be getting in touch with this seller to snap up this other bargain! So nobody else better buy it in the mean time!

Boy..... what a stroke of luck!!

• Like 2

Next phase of the con.. :scare:

I was contacted by Bolton Vehicle logistic. As I said before, I had to pause the listing on PH because I've almost reached an agreement with a local potential buyer. Unfortunately, it looks like there are some problems and he doesn't have all the money to pay, for the moment. Therefore, I'm ready to start this transaction with you.

If you are ready to proceed with the sale please contact Barson Vehicle logistic with your name, delivery address and contact number so they can issue and e-mail you the official sales/payment invoice for your transaction.

Pictures attached