Forza Motorsport 5 350Z-UK Championship

Ekona

I'm back home for a few weeks, got some serious catching up to do! Played a bit this afternoon, rivals is addictive! Times below.

LAGUNA SECA:

Pallett 1:40.304

Will370z 1:40.600

Ekona 1:46.339

Sam McGoo 1:47.310

ROAD ATLANTA

Pallett 1:36.978

Will370z 1:37.120

Sam McGoo 1:39.772

Ekona 1:41.179

Dan (Ekona),

Your Leguna time seems to be incorrect on my leaderboard? I just spent about an hour chasing you round in circles and finally beat you.

It says on my leaderboard that your time is 1:47. 476 ?

Apologies, if I've misunderstood it, its just how its displayed on mine.

That's probably correct, if I'm honest. Which interestingly brings me to a nice little moan about F5, if that's the case.

I suspect I set that lap whilst on the 'tune car' testing, which is why it may not be showing up. That's seriously irritating, as it was a clean lap with no fiddling of settings between corners or anything daft like that, so there's no reason it shouldn't count legitimately. In fact, that's a real kick in the teeth :( I'll edit my time on here to reflect the time you've mentioned, and I'll have to just go and do it again.

F*cksocks :(

• Like 2

Okay, all updated I think, let me know if I've missed anything. Also please let me know if any of my other times are wrong, and I'll change them. Sorry about that guys, I honestly wasn't trying to cheat anyone.

And if I was, I'd damn as hell make sure I was making myself look better than last place anyway! :lol:

• Like 1

Interesting about the camaro suits, I will have yo try one later.

That's just a guess Will, I mean, my Civic is set up for handling and top's out at 129mph, so I know that even a few extra MPH from La Source down through Kemmel will shave some good time off, whether the Camaro will handle as well in the twisties is something I doubt :lol: .

I'm yet to try the Camaro myself but like I said it looks like the guy in first place knows something about it !!!

Okay, all updated I think, let me know if I've missed anything. Also please let me know if any of my other times are wrong, and I'll change them. Sorry about that guys, I honestly wasn't trying to cheat anyone.

And if I was, I'd damn as hell make sure I was making myself look better than last place anyway! :lol:

I didn't mean to be telling tales, just thought it needed clarifying. :thumbs:

That is a shame that testing laps don't count. It seems you and I will be fighting for last place. :lol:

Right, I'll keep this first post edited for gamertags, but if we can keep quote each other when we add a new time, then that keeps that side of things cool. Chuck a post up with your GT (and time, if you've got one), once we have a list of tags then all we need to do is to keep the times up to date. :)

ALL TIMES ASSUMED CLEAN UNLESS YOU STATE OTHERWISE

GAMERTAGS

Ekona = Ekona (Dan)

Warpedstorm = Will370z (Will)

Draggster454 = StevoD

Kingmarz = Marzman

Sarnie = Sarnie (Liam)

SamMcGoo = Sam McGoo (Sam)

Pallett0 = Pallett

C3ALL = Chesterfield (Chris)

CURRENT CHALLENGE:

C500 max, any car

SPA:

Suits 2:44.238

Pallett 2:44.692

Will370z 2:47.898

Ekona 2:53.249

Sarnie 2:57.764

LAGUNA SECA:

Pallett 1:39.623

Will370z 1:40.600

Sam McGoo 1:47.310

Ekona 1:47.476

LM BUGATTI:

Pallett 1:56.791

Will370z 1:58.053

Ekona 2:03.579

ROAD ATLANTA

Pallett 1:35.719

Will370z 1:37.120

Sam McGoo 1:39.772

Ekona 1:41.179

It seems you and I will be fighting for last place. :lol:

Don't forget me!! lol

In my defense I'd never played ANY Forza before this one, every track is brand new to me :blush: