Forza Motorsport 5 350Z-UK Championship

Ekona

Not sorted yet, going to have a discussion online this evening i think. Let me know the best evenings for you and i can feed it into the discussion.

Should be a lot of fun, so nice last night to have an evening of bumper to bumper racing with not contact - just the way it should be. Managed to get 3 of us side by side going around the corkscrew in leguna - awesome

Sounds ace, I've not been back to the online stuff for a while because I was getting so irritated with being smashed off the road all the time (well, that and Titanfall).

9-10pm most evenings I'm free. Any earlier and the missus has the TV, any later and I'm off to bed!

Ah just clicked it was you sending me those invites will! Sorry man I didn't realise until reading this thread back, Doh!

I need some practise before joining in on any online matches and what not anyway, this is my first forza game and It's taking some getting used too haha.

• 1 month later...

Sorry Will, didn't fancy a race tonight, I just wanted to try the Ring quickly :blush:

I have to say, T10 have FINALLY got it spot-on. Ignoring the extra pixel count and pretty lighting over other versions (all Forza and GT games included), this is the first iteration where I've actually found the elevation changes to be anything like the real life version. As you come up to Ex-Muhle, it is incredibly steep and no game has ever captured that (no idea why), but here it's exactly as it is.

Superb stuff. Just a shame the game launched without this, really.

Wonderful, awesome stuff.

This is by far the best version of the Ring I've ever seen on a computer, its soooo good and is the closest representation to actually driving it I've ever felt.

They've nailed it, you really get a sense of how closed in you are when you go round it, it 'feels' claustrophobic.

Foxhole could be a little steeper but as Ekona said, you do really get the feeling of the relief of the circuit on this much better than anything else I've tried.

The tress and scenery are insanely good, like excellent stuff.

I had a few laps with the lads last night and managed to put a clean lap down in my '97 Civic of 8:29.8

Then, my next lap was a flyer and I was up a good 10 seconds until the very last harsh right after the flat out bends at the end of the straight, yakking away and I binned it :lol: . Managed to set a quicker time but it was dirty so don't count.

Loads of time to claw back on that but it's a start.

Forza has had a brand new lease of life brought back into it !!

• 3 weeks later...

Only just found this thread, i like to think i'm not too bad at Forza, none of my mates on xbox are worth a race though. If anyone is having some race action gimme an add and invite please :thumbs: GT is Hell presidenti

Set a 2.06.635 on Alpine festival, clean lap stock 350z.

Cheers

Lee

• 3 months later...

Finally got this, really enjoying it, only completed the first 5 races in career, but fodder avatar is violent, and ekona is sneaky.

Not played for a while but yeah I love this game and will be coming back to it, especially as project cars is delayed