Hello

Hi Nic and welcome ... you could be the longest owning member ... check with Bronzee or post up the date you got the car

My car was registered June 2004. I bought it 28th July 2005. So that's 8 years 6 months on Jan 28th.

=)

I used to be the longest owning member and Bronzee was 2nd, but I think she might just pip you now ... she'll be along shortly I'm sure

Hi Nic and welcome ... you could be the longest owning member ... check with Bronzee or post up the date you got the car

My car was registered June 2004. I bought it 28th July 2005. So that's 8 years 6 months on Jan 28th.

=)

I used to be the longest owning member and Bronzee was 2nd, but I think she might just pip you now ... she'll be along shortly I'm sure

Welcome to the forum, good to have another Sprinkle around especially as yours is Sunset too. Sorry for the tardy response, summertime here so busy, busy out enjoying being outside, swimming and hiking. :teeth:

So for me, had my Le Mans Sunset (that's what they are here and the US), since new, so 10 years, at the end of March.

• Like 1

Flex - "Starting to think the 'sprinkles' should have a different forum, just kidding! :)"

hahaha!!

I think if u asked a Z - they would prefer a female driver coz we prob treat them kinder !! hehe :p

anyway where did this word "sprinkles" come from?

I've never been called one before.

Edited by Red_Nic

Flex - "Starting to think the 'sprinkles' should have a different forum, just kidding! :)"

hahaha!!

I think if u asked a Z - they would prefer a female driver coz we prob treat them kinder !! hehe :p

anyway where did this word "sprinkles" come from?

I've never been called one before.

It's an old term probably initiated from some of the scottish lassies I would think (might be wrong).

Err and no, Brucie definitely gets treated better by me than my Mrs. Tbh, she's lucky I let her drive it at all! I'm just too generous I guess :)

His memory will live on because if I recall correctly it was Keith that came up with the forum term 'Sprinkle'... :)
Yes that's right, it was a bit of a joke between him and me. A 'sprinkling' of girls on the forum is how it started.

Gosh, that was so long ago, I'd almost forgotten how it started. So each time we use the term "Sprinkle" we'll remember Keith. I think that's rather neat.

"Sprinkle" was first used by a forum member that is unfortunately no longer with us (RIP Maccaman).

• Like 1