The Moped

Mopedmark

"My mates elderly father has just done this."

"Go on SMD ~ get one before you're to old to ride it. ;)"

:cry::wheelchair:

Sent from the golf club...

:lol: Sorry SMD ~ didn't mean it like you're really old or anything. Sure you've got years decades left. ;)

Don't try and get around me now, I am deeply hurt :cry:

"My mates elderly father has just done this."

"Go on SMD ~ get one before you're to old to ride it. ;)"

:cry::wheelchair:

:lol: Sorry SMD ~ didn't mean it like you're really old or anything. Sure you've got years decades left. ;)

Don't try and get around me now, I am deeply hurt :cry:

344.gif

The only problem with me getting a Zed last feb is that I haven't used the moped for more than a year, bloody zeditus :lol:

+1

Mate I can relate to this so much. In the 18+ months I've had my Zed, I've done 300 miles on my bike. And I don't think any of those were done last year :lol:

It'll be for sale in the spring me thinks.

The only problem with me getting a Zed last feb is that I haven't used the moped for more than a year, bloody zeditus :lol:

+1

Mate I can relate to this so much. In the 18+ months I've had my Zed, I've done 300 miles on my bike. And I don't think any of those were done last year :lol:

Not much fun being a biker these days, so many idiots on the roads.... not that all bikers are blameless, nearly killed a biker just yesterday, on the M25, went past 2 lorries overtaking each other, as soon as I was past checked my mirror, indicated left and moved lanes, didn't see the bike doing 100+ fly up behind me, decide I was going way to slow at 70 (cough) and undertake me without slowing down, he very very nearly hit me, almost lost it and would have gone under an 18 wheeler!

+1

Not much fun being a biker these days, so many idiots on the roads.... not that all bikers are blameless, nearly killed a biker just yesterday, on the M25, went past 2 lorries overtaking each other, as soon as I was past checked my mirror, indicated left and moved lanes, didn't see the bike doing 100+ fly up behind me, decide I was going way to slow at 70 (cough) and undertake me without slowing down, he very very nearly hit me, almost lost it and would have gone under an 18 wheeler!

:scare: Shocking. That could have been very messy.

That is stunning! What sort of power is that producing? I can only imagine how hard it is to stay on and control a monster like that when proper going for it! I find it hard enough in the zed when my nos kicks in with 100shot.

^^^Dave mines is the opposite with the buddy club system. Feels about 70mph when I'm only doing 30 due to the noise!

• Like 1

Kicks about 180 with extra 50 but since I converted he to the 300 rear you have to be more careful,it can spin up a little easier on full throttle in 2nd and 3rd,plus the added fact of 12 years work and 30k of hard earned you really don't want to be fu#king it all up with an off :lol:

• Like 1