Admin/moderators

pallett

Is there any way of retrieving old content from a member on here, AdrianK, he is still listed in the members section with over 1000 active posts but upon trying to find the content nothing is available. I ask as he is a previous owner of my current car and i would like to find out more history about he vehicle.

Thanks in advance for any help you can supply.

Is there any way of retrieving old content from a member on here, AdrianK, he is still listed in the members section with over 1000 active posts but upon trying to find the content nothing is available. I ask as he is a previous owner of my current car and i would like to find out more history about he vehicle.

Thanks in advance for any help you can supply.

Was it a sunset car?

Thats the one that fell into a lake and stayed there for a month before it was fished out, right??

​Sorry couldn't resist! :p

Seeing as he's not been on here for more than 4 years I think all of his posts will have been archived. If you go to the search facility at the top of his page and navigate down to "forums", you can then search through his archived posts, just click on archived on that page. Sadly, I couldn't work out how to search all the forums in one go so you have to search through each forum and sub forum one at a time.

Pete

Seeing as he's not been on here for more than 4 years I think all of his posts will have been archived. If you go to the search facility at the top of his page and navigate down to "forums", you can then search through his archived posts, just click on archived on that page. Sadly, I couldn't work out how to search all the forums in one go so you have to search through each forum and sub forum one at a time.

Pete

also this option :thumbs:

Not sure what information you need but Sarah(chilli Red) was around at the time when we were modding, she had a business at the time were she sold stock to AdrianK and lots to me:).

I remember he had fitted a camber kit so that a four wheel alignment could be done with more adjustment.

Is it pictures you are after?

We also went to Ace Cafe London 2009 with AdrianK, should be some pictures of the car.

http://s389.photobucket.com/user/darren-bell/media/Ace%20Cafe%2031st%20Oct%2009/AceCafe31stOct09173-Copy.jpg.html?sort=3&o=28

Hope this helps.

Edited by Pimm