Arrghh it's happening again!

nowhereboy

Right screw it I'm going to order a exedy clutch from CS in the near future. I might aswell do the flywheel while I'm at it, can't seem to find any under £300 tho, are their any cheaper flywheel options out there anywhere?

No point in parting with the car when its not running right, I might as well face the music and get it sorted before making a decision, that way I'm not rushing into anything either.

The zed for me has been the best car I have ever owned, but do I have experience to make such a comment?

I owned the car for nearly 6 years and for me it has been the best looker and colour combo I could of asked for. I do not want to go on one like other post's about the ride and performance etc.............. the car looks stunning all day long.

I am picking my new car up on Thursday which I am looking forward to, it is newer with many toys and functions, It's a great colour and it's a 3 door with 4 seats but when I park her and walk away I do not think I will look around in the way I did when I had the zed(sold it 2 weeks ago).

Everybody as some point in there lives needs to have owned a zed to experience it for themselves even if it does not float your boat I am glad I have been there and done that.

All the best :)

Edited by Pimm

• 2 weeks later...

@meeerrrk, I've decided to keep it. I'm going to be living on noodles for the rest of the month tho haha....

I've ordered an exedy clutch and cc flywheel from CS on here, the car is getting a full service and and an MOT, it's not due for an MOT till april but I want to know if anything else is going to sneak up on me in the next few months.

I never really took these sort of things into consideration when considering the running costs of the car to be honest, it's going to cost me over at least £1,000 this month, I only just paid out £650 for tyres last month and a few hundred the month before that for tax :surrender:

I've missed it loads whilst its been off road tho, can't wait to get it back with the light flywheel etc B)

@meeerrrk, I've decided to keep it. I'm going to be living on noodles for the rest of the month tho haha....

I've ordered an exedy clutch and cc flywheel from CS on here, the car is getting a full service and and an MOT, it's not due for an MOT till april but I want to know if anything else is going to sneak up on me in the next few months.

I never really took these sort of things into consideration when considering the running costs of the car to be honest, it's going to cost me over at least £1,000 this month, I only just paid out £650 for tyres last month and a few hundred the month before that for tax :surrender:

I've missed it loads whilst its been off road tho, can't wait to get it back with the light flywheel etc B)

Nice one, hope it goes well.

Its a big hit to take for anyone, but it will be serviced, new clutch, flywheel, MOT check and service.....it'll be better than ever :)

• Like 1

Glad you decided to keep it! The EP3 is a lovely car but the Z is in a different overall league. Yes 0-60 there isn't a massive amount in it but that's where it stops. Get your Z on a dyno mate as it might just need new plugs or something if it's down on power?!

• Like 1

@ 350AD, I'm actually so glad I didn't change for an EP3 now, I drove my mates recently and after the initial fun bit wore off I realized how much better built and solid the Z is. I don't think my car is down on power, I think I was just expecting a little too much from the stock lump.

I've got past that now tho to be honest, after a week of driving a land rover and my sisters mini cooper when my car was off road it sharp made the Z feel quick again afterwards.

• Like 1