WOW BEST SEATS

Zedrush

Whilst booking to have my interior seats retrimmed in black and red I stumbled across these seats and were blown away, what shall I do,

Spend £550 retriming my seats in black with red intrim all leather

or spend 1200 on these seats and sell my existing seats which are the tanelectric ones gt on ebay?

misanoblack.silver.jpg

misano_ho1.jpg

ts_misano_o.jpg

ts_misano_cr.gif

I think Andy had these in carbon fibre. not sure if he fitted them or not.

Personally i'd get the cobras. The oem seats are fine however those are stunning.

Black leather, red backs and red stitching!

damn it why you lot always making me spend more money lol, only problem is they wont be electric and no heated seats, will that then make my car a non gt, as am planning on changing steering wheel too so will lose cruise control

damn it why you lot always making me spend more money lol, only problem is they wont be electric and no heated seats, will that then make my car a non gt, as am planning on changing steering wheel too so will lose cruise control
Then why did you buy a GT if you were going to do all that anyway and not listen to me and buy a cheaper JDM then have more money for mods :dry:

Lol, is that all that makes it a GT lol, for the price cant complain, plus last car I had sold the stereo for £350, which paid for the Mini Mac install B)

Think Im gonna be sensible, keep my seats but get them retrimed so still have heat and electical movement, keep steering wheel so still have cruisecontrol get the leather part carbon fibred then everything else is gonna change B)

Good thing is though I can make money selling all the parts that make it a GT and get money to get replacement mods plus add bit more money but dont think Ill go down that route. !8700 for the car cant grumble with that and its immaculate B)

Just called em up for info as may be going down this rould later this year and they said they dont do the subframes for the seats for 350z, saying that Cobra have tried and failed as cant get the seats low enough to fit. Guess retrim it is then, guess its a good thing really :dry:

Thats what I am fitting to my Z! I am going to Cobra in the next few weeks so they can use our car to develop some "Z" friendly sub frames. Hopefully the whole comunity worldwide will then be able to benefit!

Thanks

Kevin

I know I got the idea from you :teeth::p If they do that that would be great cheers for the idea mate :thumbs:;)

Jay, don't loose faith at the first hurdle!!!

I have got some Cobra Misano's sitting in my lounge at the moment waiting to go in!!! Cobra don't do the subframes so I got a set of Bride subframes from Adam @ Z1 and it is a simple modification to the subframe to make them fit the Z!!!

You can see my ones here

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6278&start=0

Should be in by the end of the week so i'll post some pics of how to fit them and the end result!! :thumbs:

I have got some Cobra Misano's sitting in my lounge at the moment waiting to go in!!! Cobra don't do the subframes so I got a set of Bride subframes from Adam @ Z1 and it is a simple modification to the subframe to make them fit the Z!!!

You can see my ones here

Should be in by the end of the week so i'll post some pics of how to fit them and the end result!! :thumbs:

Andy why you copying me this is war lol its on brother :boxing:;)

You can see my ones here

Andy why you copying me this is war lol its on brother :boxing:;)

Bring it on!!!