My first 350!

ostego

Have been on the forums for a couple of weeks now finding out more about the 350's, bought one a week ago but have been so busy at work I just didn't have the time to post up any pictures!

Was originally planning on buying a ferrari kit car a few months back, but when i saw the 350 (and had countless people tell me how much I'd regret getting a ferrari copycat) i fell in love and certainly don't regret it! The power and sound of a 350 is amazing, with good looks to boot!

Here she is :

20131208_114957__1387217734_94.1.52.182.jpg

20131208_114236__1387217795_94.1.52.182.jpg

20131214_155550__1387217844_94.1.52.182.jpg

20131214_160100__1387217883_94.1.52.182.jpg

car4__1387217689_94.1.52.182.jpg

car3__1387217654_94.1.52.182.jpg

car2__1387217624_94.1.52.182.jpg

car1__1387217541_94.1.52.182.jpg

Edited by ostego

In terms of whats nismo, the listing said the skirts, rear & front were nismo. But there seem to be so many different versions out there i found it difficult to determine what was what.

In all honesty I don't know the answer to your question, maybe someone who knows more about the kits could shed some light on this

Unfortunately I don't think any of the kit is nismo, the front lip looks like a mines lip and couldn't tell you what the rest is but I'm sure some one else can tell you exactly what parts are on it. What mileage is the car on and how much did you get it for?

possibly the spoiler is a nismo replica but thats it. The bumper is just a skirt, the sides are just lips and the bumper is just normal with a lip attached.

Sorry to be the barer of bad news though

Welcome to the club, Enjoy :thumbs:

possibly the spoiler is a nismo replica but thats it. The bumper is just a skirt, the sides are just lips and the bumper is just normal with a lip attached.

Sorry to be the barer of bad news though

Welcome to the club, Enjoy :thumbs:

Bah! Thats a bummer! Well I've changed the title now so at least that's genuine...

• Like 1

nismo isnt everything anyways. Plenty of stunning cars out there that have nothing nismo on them.

Just enjoy the car mate. Low miles is always a plus. As long as it has been looked after thats all that matters!

Nice low mileage then did it have any other goodies on it like exhaust or air filter?

Mmm, wanted one with a low mileage as I made that mistake with my last car! Had a new clutch a fly wheel recently fitted, as well as the electric window motors (even though the right one is now going auto up, then half way down, so looks like ill need to get at the motor reset switch some time soon!)

Have full service history, and all the documents and it seems like the previous owner took good care of it, so am happy that its come from a good home

Edited by ostego

nismo isnt everything anyways. Plenty of stunning cars out there that have nothing nismo on them.

Just enjoy the car mate. Low miles is always a plus. As long as it has been looked after thats all that matters!

+1 to this :)

:wave: Welcome to the club and enjoy the car!

That's a NIS-NO I'm afraid dude. But the previous owner has still spent some £££'s on mods. So if you're happy with the mods that are fitted, bonus :thumbs:

Nis-no will have to do for me, has a great loud exhaust on it too which must have cost a fair amount so i can't complan!

pretty looking zed......ref kit ,looks like veilside side under spats poss veiside boot spoiler,mines front lip spoiler and unsure of the rear lip.still looks good m8..remains me of how my zed looked in one of it stages.

11j973n.jpg