Silver TT

zxrob

Its very dependent upon where you live I find. In 18 months of owning a 313 HR zed I only saw 1 other HR on the road and possibly about 4 zeds in total throughout that time. However I saw millions of boxsters, 911`s, TT`s, Z4`s and even a couple of Z4M`s.

And yet in some areas, people see loads of zeds all the time!

Before I bought my zed a saw a couple but since owning it I haven't seen any. Iv just drove to Watford from Manchester and back for a little get away and I have just seen my first one 20mins from home.. was a blade silver looked nice. But couldn't wave as he/she was behind me

100 percent dependant on where you are in the country, central scotland is loaded with 350z's. There is 3 zeds within a few streets from my house. There is also about 5 members on here within 5 miles from each other! !

And we still can't get a decent feckin meet together lol

• Like 1

well, went for an Indian tonight, come out and a bloody TT was parked the one side of the Z and a z4 the other side, fairplay, the wife said the Z looks class compared to the other two

Rob

She's a keeper. :lol:;)

I hope your referring to the Z, he he

Rob