Bridgestones

Dicky

FYI -

My rear tyres have now reach their limit after 25K of reasonably steady driving.

OOoops -Ive put it in the wrong place. Im on nightshift so please excuse :yawn:

It must have been very steady driving. Mine are just about shot after 10K and most of that mileage has been during the winter in crap weather.

If I'd have kept my Bridgestones on much longer than the 10k they had on when I first bought the car , I think it would have ended up in a wall by now :teeth:

I had better be careful then with 9600 on the clock!! :scare:

Mines lasted 16k and were that worn that the dealer refused to test drive the car for the service as they were illegal :D

Replaced them with MPS which are better.

Need front ones now as the inner side is wearing very much uneven - anyone else had this probem ??? I feel it may have been to do when I had a minor accident in December 2005 when I ran into the back of someone and it has maybe knocked the tracking out ???

Mines lasted 16k and were that worn that the dealer refused to test drive the car for the service as they were illegal :D

Replaced them with MPS which are better.

Need front ones now as the inner side is wearing very much uneven - anyone else had this probem ??? I feel it may have been to do when I had a minor accident in December 2005 when I ran into the back of someone and it has maybe knocked the tracking out ???

Yip, my last set went on the inside

My rear tyres have now reach their limit after 25K of reasonably steady driving.

Driving miss daisy?!? :teeth::p

My 'stone fronts are shot after 12K, rears dont last between services.

Currently testing other tyres to see if I can find something hardwearing.

Don't worry Dicky, I got 27k miles out of my 'Stones so I get the prize for No.1 Granny Driver!!! :#1:

Bloody hell, I don’t know if we should be proud or ashamed and hears me thinking I should have got a lot more! I suppose us Geordie boys demand more from out rubbers (if you know what I mean).

I’ve been searching the forum to see which tyres give the best mileage but now understand it depends what you want out of them. Being a bit numerically challenged these days I’m afraid its mileage for me. It seems the Bridgestone’s haven’t done to bad from what I’ve read here. I know there frowned upon in Z circles but I cant say I’ve had any problems with them other than the feathering I got on the front ones in the early days, but then again I don’t drive outrageously these days. However I was going to go for either Falken 452’s or Toyo T1R’s this time anyone got milage data on these?

PS, I understand that Andy can supply tyres. I’ve sent him a pm but no reply as yet. Is this Andy from Sussex ?

Cheers Dicky

Well decided to replace only the back tyres as the front still have 6mm of tread, having been replaced by Nissan last year due to a feathering problem. Decided to go for Bridgestones again mainly because Im a rebel without a clue and also due to the mileage I got from the last set. Had I gone for a full set I would have been tempted by the Falken 452,s from my local Falken dealer at £400 all in or the Toyo T1R's from a local Tyre Spot centre for £550.6 all in.