370Z cargo/boot Net

mike89

I had an OEM Net in my 350Z boot and it was a god send for food shopping etc. My 370 didn't come with one, I noticed there is clips for one though. Does anybody know if there is a part number for a 370 one, or is it just the same one as the one for the 350? I asked my local Nissan garage and the guy was absolutely useless. Said they don't really deal with the performance nissans... 😨

Edited by mike89

The 370 net is a lot bigger than the 350 one (having had both) and Nissan's price was around the £84 mark for the 370 one IIRC. :scare:

Got mine s/h though for less than half that :)

Yeah I've just saw what the official 370Z one looks like. I'd want that rather than the 350Z one as apparently it's not the best fit.

Is this a 350z or 370z one?

I had an OEM Net in my 350Z boot and it was a god send for food shopping etc. My 370 didn't come with one, I noticed there is clips for one though. Does anybody know if there is a part number for a 370 one, or is it just the same one as the one for the 350? I asked my local Nissan garage and the guy was absolutely useless. Said they don't really deal with the performance nissans... 😨

Sorry should have read your post properly! Thats for a 350Z one, I can get one for a 370Z drop me a PM if I can help