Tommy kaira badge

Grundy

@ Humpy, Grundy, Dunks cheers guys :teeth: although she's changed since that pic and haven't got a rear pic with my Tommy k on yet.

@ Graham - tell me about it. Drive to work, came back, went to work and you can't see my rear number plate. In fact you wouldn't even be able to tell if it was a yellow or white number plate. I'm getting sick of it to be fair. All I do is clean the car, clean the car, clean the car.

Tommy K as mentioned was huge, but for me like to be different. They're a rare badge and looks great, well it does in my eyes.

Edited by Wasso

Yup just haven't cleaned her :lol:

Even today getting home (bunked off early) I was following a van and the spray off the road is BROWN!! It makes me feel sick inside. I so need to get a vehicle I don't care about.

Yup just haven't cleaned her :lol:

Even today getting home (bunked off early) I was following a van and the spray off the road is BROWN!! It makes me feel sick inside. I so need to get a vehicle I don't care about.

I'm sure considering the amount you wash and wax your car that a bit of mud isn't actually going to do any long term damage.

• 4 weeks later...