going to take my new Zed to blackpool tonight

Spatt

Well, my girlfriend hasn't seen the car yet since all my mates have been blowing up my phone since i let on i was getting it. so tonight im making the same trip i made when i get my first car!

a trip to glamorous blackpool... i think i remember seeing some nice cars on the front when i was driving round in my Corsa... wondering if i might get the chance to own something like that and i think iv exceeded my own expectations.

haha, hopefuly i wont be stationary for too long, i drove the car through Levenshulme (Big mistake) when i picked it up...... was scared.

Yeah think i'll grab my cannon and the tripod and take a couple of snaps if i get chance. need to sort my profile

Yay. I'm a Blackpool Zed, don't see many round here and the last couple have been non-wavers. Boo.

Get a photo down by the world's biggest disco ball at the bottom of the prom (towards St Annes). It looks like your being chased by the Death Star, if it was designed by Gok Wan. If you can get a good one near the tower fully lit up, it could be a calendar entry for 2014 :)

Haha love the comments. .. well I had a great drive.. especially pulling off the roundabout back omyo the motorway, y amd my girlfriend where laughing our heads of at the silly power of the car. It was a nice drive up the front and a little emotional to really bring home the owner ship really cant tell you how much I appreciate what iv got...

Glad superstu said that about the waves... not seen a single zed to wave at yet grr

yeah tell me about it! im sure the tyres arn't crap... Infact was going to do 'another' thread :p ...

My tyres say 'Maxis' on them?

are they good or bad, iv never heard of them before but dont want to slate something in dont know much about :stir:

there is plenty of tread but when im buying new ones what do i go for?

i do feel they wont grip up at even low revs and the car feels 'twitchy' to say the least round corners.. so just the weather or the tyres too?

certainly cant drive it like a 1.1 fwd pug haha. though this has helped my whole attitude to driving a lot as im letting people just go by now

I had 4 Maxxis on my old MX5 and they are a good value for money tyre, you cant compare them to leading brands, although the ones i had were, I'm told, a direct copy of the Goodyear Eagle.

Never had a problem with them on a mx5 but I suppose that could be the difference between 140 BHP and 308 BHP.

If anything I would say they were a tad noisy.

I got 30.5 mpg on way to back from blackpool in my zed twin turbo :thumbs: there fuel prices are a scam though, I paid £1.55 for v power!! :yuck::surrender:

Holy crap! Twin turbo!?

Man its fast enough. How do you not just spin your wheels? ?

I got 30.5 mpg on way to back from blackpool in my zed twin turbo :thumbs: there fuel prices are a scam though, I paid £1.55 for v power!! :yuck::surrender:

Holy crap! Twin turbo!?

Man its fast enough. How do you not just spin your wheels? ?

I don't not, she likes to spin freely :lol: