New rims.... decisions!

millsy-350z

When i first looked i disregarded them....... but there growing on me too and personally i think they would look better on a black zed rather than thesilver...... mmm what to do!!

Any other suggestions? i quite like the deep dish look but only looking at spending £800 with tyres so not a massive budget.

You're looking at very very budget new rims and tyres for that price (actually I don't think you'd manage to find anything??).

Assuming the wheels in the pic are the actual ones you're thinking of buying 2nd hand? Looks like they all have Michelin tyres on which is a good start.

Personally I would sleep on it and maybe save up some more cash, take your time and find something you're sure about :thumbs:

Edited by Sized
  • Like 1

Any other suggestions? i quite like the deep dish look but only looking at spending £800 with tyres so not a massive budget.

I've got a set of 19s with good matching tyres in the correct sizes for sale for £700 is they are of interest. The rears are 9.5j and are quite dishy.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77306-19-wheels-gear-knob-and-hoses/#entry1153472

I've got a set of 19s with good matching tyres in the correct sizes for sale for £700 is they are of interest. The rears are 9.5j and are quite dishy.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77306-19-wheels-gear-knob-and-hoses/#entry1153472

Yeah those off Gudzy look better, especially with Vreds