My eyes have been "lasered" out..!

WhackyWill

Adaptive brightness lights wind me up, from a distance on a country road they blind you and as you get closer they dim down to an acceptable level.

This! So annoying, you think WTF do they have there full beams on -.-

My mate has these on his '13 BMW and showed how they work while taking me for a spin.

From the drivers seat, it's all great and stuff, but then one day he was following me and I still got dazzled no end.

Told him about it and and he was quite apologetic, at least there is an option to turn the Auto Adaptive High Beams off

Agreed and if they sit stationary with their foot on the brake pedal because they can't find the handbrake they should go out after 5-10 seconds!

Definitely agree and that's a pet peeve of mine. The amount of people that sit at traffic lights blinding you with there brake lights on when they've a perfectly good hand brake just takes the piddle. :angry:;)

"Perfectly good handbrake"?

So this doesn't apply to Zeds then? :p

:lol: Mine works perfectly well providing it is pointing skywards like a private school boys first erection . :lol:

I take it you've had much experience with this then Mr Jimmy Ballistic. Did ya fix it for them??? :lol:

Agreed and if they sit stationary with their foot on the brake pedal because they can't find the handbrake they should go out after 5-10 seconds!

Definitely agree and that's a pet peeve of mine. The amount of people that sit at traffic lights blinding you with there brake lights on when they've a perfectly good hand brake just takes the piddle. :angry:;)

"Perfectly good handbrake"?

So this doesn't apply to Zeds then? :p

:lol: Mine works perfectly well providing it is pointing skywards like a private school boys first erection . :lol:

I take it you've had much experience with this then Mr Jimmy Ballistic. Did ya fix it for them??? :lol:

No and it was the first thing that came to mind for terms of describing the Zeds handbrake position, ...no wait, erh that sounds even worse. It's an expression?! maybe? Definitely not the first thing that come's to mind. :blush::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Also they use fog lights as cornering lights so one side will come on and off as your turn. Looks weird.

Absolute waste of money - do they really help...

I doubt it. Plus its just confusing if you have never seen it before.

Thinking about it, they are fog lights that just come on individual when cornering so surely they should be illegal to use unless there is reduced visibility...

I think it's the E class mercs which are the worst to be behind with there terra watt led brake lights and I guess most are autos so they hold them with the foot brake. No merc driver uses their handbrake as it's on a pedal so not convenient to be applying in traffic.

I think it's the E class mercs which are the worst to be behind with there terra watt led brake lights and I guess most are autos so they hold them with the foot brake. No merc driver uses their handbrake as it's on a pedal so not convenient to be applying in traffic.

Its all the new Mercs that have the "laser" rear lights and brake lights. :scare: