Shipping a TV???

Sarnie

Only 46"? I assume that's for the bedroom? :p

I love my Sammys too :cloud9:

Depends on the size of the room, I would say if you are 6-8ft away from the TV 46" is perfect, much bigger and you loose the sharpness it was designed for....

Typical Porcshe owner thinks that he can compensate for deficiencies in other area by size :lol::stir:

Sent from the golf club...

• Like 1

Well, my Sony was a 40" but it had a frame that was nearly 3" wide so when you put the TV's next to each other they were almost the same size overall all but the Samsung has the tiny thin metal frame. So whilst the screen we are watching is bigger than the Sony, the actual TV isn't actually taking up much more of the room at all..win win!

Well, my Sony was a 40" but it had a frame that was nearly 3" wide so when you put the TV's next to each other they were almost the same size overall all but the Samsung has the tiny thin metal frame. So whilst the screen we are watching is bigger than the Sony, the actual TV isn't actually taking up much more of the room at all..win win!

Got to love the thin frames :cloud9:

Nice, i have the D7xxx in 55" flavour, with the thin bezel. Love it! Download the MyTifi Remote app for it then you can control it via you phone. Dont tell the wife though else she'll constantly be turning it down when she's upstairs in bed and you're downstairs. :rant: