Today I'm mostly driving...

GC350z

It's the sedan model. When they handed me the keys I said, and you can quote me on this, "Can you not just give me a micra???"

Ha ha, :teeth: This line is psssss funny!

It looks wierd, you must feel embarassed driving it.

I managed to get a Nissan Note on my service, i was hoping for a Navigator or similar. I quite enjoyed it to tell you the truth, better than i imagined and quite a nice drice. had the DCi engine.

Never heard of it :scare:

Been around for a while in Japan (also badged Tiida), and around a year in the US where it is badged Versa.

It won't be coming to any of the major European markets (ie. UK, France, Germany etc.) Not sure of the reason, but I would have thought it was a brand image thing???

It's not a bad car actually, apart from the horendous looks!!! It's based on the Micra platform so in theory, you should get a lot of car for the money! A perfect car for the 60 - 70 somethings! :wheelchair:

By the way, I loved the rice comment. That's what I thought too when I first heard of it!!!!! haha :teeth:

Well I'm just back from returning that thing. Not a good car. Handling was appauling. Fell in love with the Z again as soon as I pushed the short stiff clutch and turned the key.

The Tiilda is just another run of the mill car that even the worst drivers could handle. Driving position feels like a jeep. Seats don't hold you in place. Corners badly at 30mph in the wet. I could go on but am off to the pub instead.