Recommend a courier

Zhorno

That's not a bad price to be fair.

Due to the length of the skirt, some couriers may turn you down.

Have a search via the following if you need to check other rates.

www.myparceldelivery.com

www.myhermes1.co.uk

without wanting to sound biased ive spent a fair while looking after around 1/4 of paisley freights UK shipping and wouldn't recommend them. Their prices are quite good but its for a reason, their customer service is shocking. They farm out most of the actual courier work to reputable firms so for the most part their delivery service is fine. Its just if it goes wrong thats the issue.

If i was sending something id go on parcels2go and pick TNT/UPS or use the interlink service DPD now offer. DPD would be my best recommendation for private mail though.

DPD are the best courier firm bar none. For the end user, the tracking is utterly superb.

Anyone who sends via MyHermes clearly has never received a parcel from them. Utter gash.

Offered a choice, I'd rather pay extra for Parcelforce or DPD than I would use someone cheap.

without wanting to sound biased ive spent a fair while looking after around 1/4 of paisley freights UK shipping and wouldn't recommend them. Their prices are quite good but its for a reason, their customer service is shocking. They farm out most of the actual courier work to reputable firms so for the most part their delivery service is fine. Its just if it goes wrong thats the issue.

If i was sending something id go on parcels2go and pick TNT/UPS or use the interlink service DPD now offer. DPD would be my best recommendation for private mail though.

DPD were one of the worst companies outside of Herpes a few years back. Something has definitely happened as they're absolutely brilliant now.......to the point where I'm tempted to write to them to congratulate on not being 'totally useless' which is my general definition for 95% of any service providing company in the UK

Edited by Ricey

DPD were one of the worst companies outside of Herpes a few years back. Something has definitely happened as they're absolutely brilliant now.......to the point where I'm tempted to write to them to congratulate on not being 'totally useless' which is my general definition for 95% of any service providing company in the UK

I know the courier industry inside out and they are easily the best residential courier out there. Business wise TNT still reign king.

Please not Hermes :(

Don't get me started on Herpes :surrender:

Hydrocortisone creme soon clears it up :lol: