LakeZ 2014. 27th, 28th, 29th June.

martinmac

• 2 weeks later...

I have one room vacant in Eabank Lodge, this is the house with individual apartments. Its a three night minimum, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Great value at £60 for the room per night. Its less than 5 minutes walk from the action and there is a Londis across the road. This price also includes me stocking the place with tea, coffee, bacon, eggs, bread, juice and all the essentials. :)

I could certainly do with a hand on the Friday Aaron as I need to try and get my head around organising the car park so we can fit everyone in.

I plan to leave H/Pool about 0900. I could meet you somewhere on the A66 as I'm heading out?

I'll be there waiting for you mate, as long as I've had breakfast!!!! I'm driving up on Thursday afternoon :)
  • Like 1

I could certainly do with a hand on the Friday Aaron as I need to try and get my head around organising the car park so we can fit everyone in.

I plan to leave H/Pool about 0900. I could meet you somewhere on the A66 as I'm heading out?

I'll be there waiting for you mate, as long as I've had breakfast!!!! I'm driving up on Thursday afternoon :)

Would be good to have a chat Thursday night, the breakfast isnt a problem. I will have plenty of stores in. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I still have one room available at Eabank. Minimum friday saturday and sunday nights. £60 for the room per night. Some places have hiked there rates so this is a good deal.

Is this still available? I'm looking for somewhere nice to stay for the weekend :-)

Yes and I have your name down for it now. :)

And thats all the boxes ticked now. Nothing more to do apart from enjoy it. I think the village is now officially full. :lol:

Cheers!

Looking forward to this it's going to be a great weekend :-)

Glad to see you're joining us Andy, Dan and I are staying at the same place :thumbs:

Sponsorship is mandatory now though ;)

Cool Looking forward to this and I'm sure we can come to some sort of sponsorship arrangement! :-)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The only restiction on numbers is for the first part of Saturday night. The hall can only take 200 people to comply with fire regs. At the moment I have 120 people attending. There are 20 crew and staff plus 60 locals. I have no problem with people turning up on the day without adding their names to the list. I would also expect a few to have to drop out.

So the only restirction is for the Midge bit. I have 200 wristbands and when they are gone thats it. Anyone else can still do the rest of the weekend and enjoy the BBQ and bar plus Pink as Floyd. You will still be able to hear Midge from the bar anyway.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80641-lakez-names-thread/page__st__80

Stevo you best be coming pal!

if i can figure out what is actually happening haha i will try just not sure where to stay who to pay do i organize my self do i give someone my ugandan dollars or what

is there a "plan" or just turn up in the area and try and find Zeds, and Midge whats Midge i cant figure it out

i clicked the link in first post and it takes me to a Company website which owns a string of pubs which is the right one ?

Or maybe im just being a Spoon

depression-dog-meme-generator-just-woke-up-feel-so-useless-48bd66.jpg

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 2

The weekend is based at the Rose and Crown in Cark.

Parking is here. Cark In Cartmel

Grange Over Sands

LA11 7NU

The Rose and Crown pub is right next door.

The weekend is free so its just a matter of finding somewhere to stay. If you want to camp there is plenty of space at Allithwaite community hall 1.8 miles away. Its £10 per night per tent or £12 with power hook up.

And this is Midge. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midge_Ure

• Like 1