One for Coldel...

HaydnH

Try step out the lardy barge once in a while and drive a proper sports car lads - can't spend your life wrapped in cotton wool you know ;)

LADY BARGE!!!!! :ban:

lol, id love to own one as a toy, as I say, but what with the tiny electric heater you get, and from watching that video, its clearly a fair weather friend. plus I know id have to own the turbo...

Edited by cs2000

Yeah turbos are good (although those in the know on the twisty b roads they are slower than NAs due to their 'toning down' of the track trim when they were built ;)) and proper quick in a straight line.

I said LARDY barge, not lady!

Actually, its not the height that is usually the problem, its the width :teeth: plenty of owners over six foot tall.

Not sure about the VX, but I can't fit in the Elise. I'm only 6'1 but I guess I have long legs, I can squeeze in just not steer as the wheel rests on my legs and won't turn. I guess I could get a smaller steering wheel but they're fairly small to start with.

Was that the Mk1 Elise? If so from what I have read there is less room in those. Also you have to bear in mind the proportions, I am a touch under 6ft but had a long body and pretty short legs which works fine in the VX...its those leggy tall supermodels that I just have to keep turning away that can be annoying sometimes :lol:

It was a VXR that got written off as well, down to about 30 left according to the lads on the forum!

Always a shame :(

Out of pure interest, im going to read about the VXR ones now.

Oh, and I think LADY barge sounds better. The zed does have a rather large ass on it anyhow.

Was that the Mk1 Elise? If so from what I have read there is less room in those. Also you have to bear in mind the proportions, I am a touch under 6ft but had a long body and pretty short legs which works fine in the VX...its those leggy tall supermodels that I just have to keep turning away that can be annoying sometimes :lol:

Nope, a Mk2, I doubt I could even get in a Mk1... guess I must be one of the leggy, skiny supermodel types you talk about... shame I'm a bloke and meant to have a bigger build! :(

Nope, a Mk2, I doubt I could even get in a Mk1... guess I must be one of the leggy, skiny supermodel types you talk about... shame I'm a bloke and meant to have a bigger build! :(

:teeth: