Fast on another level...

AMT

Just a random post, was picking my gf up from Glasgow airport and was coming up to the little mini tunnel but just before it was a black (or dark at least) GTR, I got up beside it and it shot away up the hill on the left... oh my god. Over 300brake is pretty nippy but that things on a new level, the way it just smoothly rockets away! Anybody know a dark GTR around Glasgow? lol I'd love to drive just to experience the pace :scare:

When we picked up our current Z from WLMG in Slough a few years ago we were passed on the way home by one in what looked like a mat black wrap and I saw a red one more recently in the Basingstoke area.There is something very cool about their presence on the road; their styling makes them look a kind of anti-car - everything a super car isn't in terms of looks. I kinda like that.

Not sure I will ever actually get around to owning one (due to their sheer size and servicing costs mostly) but I'll always be an admirer :)

• Like 1

lol! Not sure what year or anything it was, it was just THERE...so I kinda shot up beside it a bit and it took off haha. I've considered doing one of those supercar experiences with the 3 cars, but dunno which to choose and wheres the best place to do it. I've seen up at Crail they do bookings but I think theres a track at Ingleston around Edinburgh?? A dunno, also theres never one with a GTR lol.

Just a random post, was picking my gf up from Glasgow airport and was coming up to the little mini tunnel but just before it was a black (or dark at least) GTR, I got up beside it and it shot away up the hill on the left... oh my god. Over 300brake is pretty nippy but that things on a new level, the way it just smoothly rockets away! Anybody know a dark GTR around Glasgow? lol I'd love to drive just to experience the pace :scare:

cool-story-bro-chair-gif.gif

Oh no you're right, personally I'd like a DBS (not a vanquish...a DBS ..manual) :cloud9: but I wouldn't mind a passenger ride in a GTR or more importantly a drive. Anyway, anyone tried these 'supercar experience' packages up in Scotland at all?? Any views on them?

Well, if you want one, I happen to know Sly at kaizer has one for sale. Pushing around 600bhp, think north of 30k though ;)

I spent about 20 mins staring at it last weekend when I was there for some work.

When we picked up our current Z from WLMG in Slough a few years ago we were passed on the way home by one in what looked like a mat black wrap and I saw a red one more recently in the Basingstoke area.There is something very cool about their presence on the road; their styling makes them look a kind of anti-car - everything a super car isn't in terms of looks. I kinda like that.

Not sure I will ever actually get around to owning one (due to their sheer size and servicing costs mostly) but I'll always be an admirer :)

You will be surprised how cheap they are to maintain if you go through the likes of Sly ;) They can be pricey, but I have owned mine for over 2 years now and spent more on mods than anything else.

I had a ride in a GTR a few weeks ago. it was weird….it obviously felt fast but not as fast as I thought it would……however, when you watch the speedo….bloody heck it IS seriously quick. It just feels so composed though

Its the composure of the car that does that.... you "notice" the speed a whole lot more when driving :)

lol! :lol:

But seriously GTR's are crazy fast and moddable. I would like to have one, one day but do you not think other cars would have been more wow? There are many cars I'd personally take over the r35

For the same price as a GTR? There is nothing comes close IMO

Oh no you're right, personally I'd like a DBS (not a vanquish...a DBS ..manual) :cloud9: but I wouldn't mind a passenger ride in a GTR or more importantly a drive. Anyway, anyone tried these 'supercar experience' packages up in Scotland at all?? Any views on them?

Nice choice, would LOVE a DBS, but the pricetag is just too much. I test drove a v8 Vantage S before I bought my GTR and it was a nice car, but nothing like the GTR (which blew me away). I had the idea of moving away from modding cars and was swapping cars every 6 months.... then Jurgen suggested I test a GTR :D

Will post up a build thread of it, with some of the pictures and history of the car. Its a red 2010 model, always gets serviced by Sly so some might have seen it there.

• Like 1