best coilovers for extreme lowering...

daryloffset

Hsd's were my choice you will have problems slamming the zed as the y pipe hit everything, you can do it but just be prepared to keep replacing y pipes I've been through three in 8000 miles. But the hsd's are really good coilovers.

Edited by Pete87
  • Like 1

Haha if your going to try 12" rears arches are def going to need rolling, Im running 10.5" rears with 20mm spacers but not low enough for them to hit. 12's will be a big squeeze but will look mental. I got arch enimies to roll mine think it was £90.

Haha if your going to try 12" rears arches are def going to need rolling, Im running 10.5" rears with 20mm spacers but not low enough for them to hit. 12's will be a big squeeze but will look mental. I got arch enimies to roll mine think it was £90.

I was looking at getting arch enemy to do the work funnily enough!

Willtheyfit doesnt have camber included and doesnt take into account individual wheel designs/disk types (which is pretty impossible anyway TBF). Rimtuck is actual setups on actual cars, its probably a little more confidence inspiring if youre about to bang out 34K on some new rims ;)

Willtheyfit doesnt have camber included and doesnt take into account individual wheel designs/disk types (which is pretty impossible anyway TBF). Rimtuck is actual setups on actual cars, its probably a little more confidence inspiring if youre about to bang out 34K on some new rims ;)

34K on WHEELS YOU MAD!!!!! :wacko: