All at once saga

Daryl

Sorry, but feel like a rant. Had our boiler replaced a few weeks back, and got a good price on it too. Trouble was, it blew the circuit board on our Boiler Mate tank up stairs, and nobody knew why, so rather risk just replacing the circuit board (£200) I was strongly advised to get a Gledhill engineer out, (£354), this was after an Ex Gledhill engineer had come out to have a look (£100). After all that, heating and water back on, job done.

Thought id get the car serviced a week later, which wasnt too bad, but a few days after, a few nasty noises appeared on the car. That will be new cats and a Y pipe then. (£600 for parts, then labour on top)

Just parked up on the drive, got out, and noticed a screw lodged in the front tyre, right where the tread part meets the side wall, so not repairable. To make it worse, its on the side with the most tread. (Living in MK, the LH side takes most of the wear)

Really wondering what else can I possible have go wrong that needs some money, as i have none left as it is!

The honeymoon in Cuba cant come soon enough!

Sorry rant over.

Just feel like im ice skating up hill money wise at the moment. How much are kidneys etc worth these days? lol

Cheers for the comments, cant wait to go on holiday now, think il open a can of Duff to cheer me up.

Not that much that it makes it worth having your own removed ~ maybe try a Sperm Bank. Not much money involved per shot but lot's more fun then having your own kidney removed. :lol: Hope you have a good honeymoon and your money worries get better. ;)