350z But Import or UK

mx5 Paul

HI People

Im still on the hunt for a 350z, I have come accross a nice looking 54 plate in Blade Silver with only 66k miles on it.

The question I have is this, it has a full factory sat-nav fitted. A friend of mine who has previosly owned a Z, thinks it an import? He reckons that the early UK cars didn't come with the full sat-nav, even as factory extra.

Can anyone shed a bit of light on this, is there a way of telling other than the V5. Some other Jap imports have square front number plates, is this true about the Z's?

Cheers

Paul

Thanks for the replies guys

All I can say is that, it has the leather, brembo brakes and the bose stereo, would this make it a UK car. I tried to copy it over but, couldn't. Its on Autotraders web sit for £6199 in Blade silver. I have agreed a price verbally.

Cheers

Paul

All I can say is that, it has the leather, brembo brakes and the bose stereo, would this make it a UK car. I tried to copy it over but, couldn't. Its on Autotraders web sit for £6199 in Blade silver. I have agreed a price verbally.

Cheers

Paul

This one; http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201310209376323/sort/default/usedcars/price-to/7000/price-from/6000/model/350_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/page/1/quicksearch/true/radius/1500/postcode/cf158rl?logcode=p Look's like a UK car to me.

Cheers

Paul

Could all be changed over unfortunately....

Ask for the VIN number, UK starts with J and import Z33 I believe.

Couple of things my import has that gives it away that it's imported.... it doesn't have a mph on the speedo, it has square number plates, all the writing on signs like airbags and golf bag instructions are in Japanese. Granted these can be changed tho ....... If your not sure just ask the seller. It will also say on his log book