I'm an idiot

Tackleberry

So i go to wash the car the other day and give it a good hose down. I go to pull away, wipers on etc. I go to wind the windows down to clear the water build up and only the drivers side door rolls down. I start thinking what it could be? Burnt out the motor? Fuse? Window still moves down when opening the door so i'm about to turn to google when i realise there is another button i've never used on the drivers side door. Turns out it was just the lock for the passenger window which i must have inadvertently hit when i got out of the car to go and wash it! ......I'm an idiot!

• Like 1

Wanna hear something possibly stupider? I know about the button and my passenger window has stopped working, but I forgot about the button until I seen this thread, I bet thats the problem :lol:

Edited by KyleR
  • Like 3

Wanna here something possibly stupider? I know about the button and my passenger window has stopped working, but I forgot about the button until I seen this thread, I bet thats the problem :lol:

well was that the problem? lol

Wanna here something possibly stupider? I know about the button and my passenger window has stopped working, but I forgot about the button until I seen this thread, I bet thats the problem :lol:

I'm still in work until near midnight so we shall see when I get home. I'm gonna feel a right knob jockey if that's it :lol:

• Like 1

Just checked.... Of course that was the problem :lol: