Just thought I'd Share!!

Lyndzzz

Hi all

So I'm picking up my car tomorrow morning from the paint shop after leaving it with them on Wednesday. Having the stone chips done and my wheels refurbed, I'm really excited and thought I'd post a couple of photos (bad ones from a phone) of the before then tomorrow I'll post some of the after :)

So here she is when I first bought her about 6 weeks ago

IMAG0562_zps860ccfd8.jpg

20130912_43_zpsc69b8b4f.jpg

0b79a08d-73bf-4b35-a410-9cddd6ceb614_zpsef79fe1d.jpg

20131002_143_zps6c7582cc.jpg

Funny you should say that GMballistic as I had this conversation with my other half. I thought the same but he disagreed. I'm going to live with it a little while and see how I feel in the new year.

I guess it's something you could easily have done at a later date though if you wanted too. As long as you're happy with your car that's the main thing. ;) Looking forward to seeing the after pics.

Ok so I picked the car up this morning and it's been horrid weather since. Really overcast and dark so I haven't gone anywhere for some nice pictues, but I'm really happy with the work done. I had the front end resprayed and the wheels done. Here's some more rough shots on the drive to give you an idea. I'll get some better ones the next good day we have!

IMAG0601-Copy_zpsefe7add0.jpg

IMAG0602_zpsce556b07.jpg

IMAG0605_zpsac7eaa93.jpg

IMAG0607_zpse7eb6687.jpg