Who wants a 4C ?

ATTAK Z

I once owned a Alfa 155.... Was a brilliant car.... The only problem I had was leaving the handbrake off it and watching it roll down a hill in to a neighbours house 😭😭😭 ..... Needless to say that's when our love affair ended. (And when I learned to use the handbrake)

Your love affair with the alfa or with the neighbour :lol:

It looks luxurious and fancy outside (exception those headlights)...but inside its a bit...as said before..elise like. Exhaust pipes are too small, unsure about the sound. Don't think I'd go for one...IF I were looking lol

It looks luxurious and fancy outside (exception those headlights)...but inside its a bit...as said before..elise like. Exhaust pipes are too small, unsure about the sound. Don't think I'd go for one...IF I were looking lol

They sound very good apparently, provided you spec the optional sports exhaust. I could be very tempted by one but there will be so few of them I wonder how easy it will be to get hold of em.

Edited by sipar69

• 2 weeks later...

Im waiting to see if they release a convertible one.... for the missus

i think there bringing out a new spider which is going to be share the platform with an MX-5, i would bet on it looking like a 4c as thats the way the whole range seems to be going, except a bit more creature comforts i.e Carpets

Im waiting to see if they release a convertible one.... for the missus

i think there bringing out a new spider which is going to be share the platform with an MX-5, i would bet on it looking like a 4c as thats the way the whole range seems to be going, except a bit more creature comforts i.e Carpets

Have heard that as well and sounds good to me! The weight of the 4c just puts it into a whole different level for new cars.... will be watching :D